Warren’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Basking Ridge
- Scotch Plains
- New Providence
- Short Hills
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Warren and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Warren, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Warren.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- The team at Home Care Assistance is fantastic. They have cared for my uncle for three years. Everyone I have dealt with has been so accommodating, professional, and caring!
- My dad loves his caregiver! We had trouble finding the right match using other agencies but you matched the exact needs for my Dad. What a relief to our family. Thank you for all your help.
- My experience with Home Care Assistance was even better than I could have hoped for during a very difficult time. I found them to be very proactive – they were on top of things for both my mom and dad and provided a resolution quickly. I also found them to be always available to take my call and very compassionate and concerned. Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of having home care as part of your plan in providing care for a loved one.
- The caregivers from Home Care Assistance are extremely dedicated to their profession. They have helped me regain so much strength through rehabilitation. Truly wonderful caregivers.
- I would like to extend a thank you for the great services that Home Care Assistance has provided for my mom. Our caregiver, Cynthia, is wonderful. She is very compassionate and has a lot of patience with my mom. I would recommend Home Care Assistance to anyone who has a loved one who needs live-in care at home.
- I want to thank Home Care Assistance for the outstanding job that you did caring for my mom these last couple of months. The care enabled my mom to spend her last months in her home with her family. My sister and I really appreciate the effort that you made. I think it made a big difference in the quality of my mom’s life. I am so thankful you are there to take care of my father now.
- When my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, our biggest question was, "Now what?" Since my sister and I each live about 2 hours away from mom, we knew that we needed her to have support closer to home. We didn't know where to turn or who to call. Luckily for us, our mom's doctor told us about Home Care Assistance. The Client Care Manager graciously arranged to meet with my sister and me (working around our hectic schedules) and took the time to answer all of our questions (which were many!). He advised us to reach out to the Alzheimer's Association for emotional support for us and arranged for the most wonderful, caring person to begin helping our mom three days a week. As mom's needs increased, the Care Manager was there to lend an ear and make recommendations for ways we could make mom safe at home. Eventually, we had a live-in caregiver. This caregiver was just as wonderful as the first. Thank you for allowing our mom to remain safely at home for the remainder of her life.
Meet the Team
Amanda is a dedicated member of our Client Care Management team in Warren. She is responsible for every aspect of our staffing and scheduling needs. Amanda has great experience working with clients and caregivers; her previous years of experience as a Client Care Coordinator help her succeed in her role as Staffing Manager. She excels at matching the caregiver to each client's needs for quality care. Amanda is dedicated to helping her community and making a difference in the way the world ages!
Kevin is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Home Care Assistance operations in Northern/Central New Jersey. He is the first point of contact for client families, and he takes pride in ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with their home care service. Kevin discovered his passion for the home care field over a decade ago, while helping the elderly at his church at Zarephath Christian Church. Prior to joining Home Care Assistance, Kevin held various senior management positions with corporations and uses this experience to improve Home Care Assistance every day.
Carol has been with Home Care Assistance since 2011 and has a total of over 20 years of office management and bookkeeping experience. She has always loved working with numbers and the challenges that come along with it. Carol lives by the belief that if you persevere you can solve almost any problem, and her roles have given her the opportunity to work closely with the clients and employees to help solve any issues they might have.
As Director of Nursing, Roni oversees the clinical side of operations and provides clinical support for our nurses, home health aides and office staff. She works closely with Kevin, our Care Manager, to ensure all our processes meet the standards of Nursing Practice and comply with all federal, state and Board of Nursing regulations. She also makes initial and follow-up home visits to assess our client's needs and to plan and evaluate the care they receive on an ongoing basis to ensure a high quality of service for all clients.
Lisa works closely with our team on all client and caregiver activity, including service delivery, client relationship management, caregiver development, and retention. She brings years of experience as a Client Care Coordinator, which allows her to excel in this role. Lisa finds working in home care rewarding because she knows she is making a difference in the everyday lives of our clients and their families. She is passionate about securing compatible caregivers for our clients to make life more manageable and allow them to stay safe and comfortable in their own homes.
Danielle brings over 20 years of customer service and operations experience to her position at Home Care Assistance. Danielle started in the health care industry in 2014 as a Managed Care Coordinator for a specialty pharmacy. She worked closely with patients and physicians coordinating their pharmacy care plan. Danielle has a genuine passion for helping people and serving the senior community. At Home Care Assistance, she looks forward to making a difference in the live's of our clients and their loved ones.
Elaina brings over 10 years of customer service experience to her role at Home Care Assistance, Her specialty is educating clients on our services with compassion and understanding. Elaina loves working as a client advocate to help each client find the best solution for their needs. Relieving stress from family caregivers and helping seniors to remain in their homes is what she finds most fulfilling in her role. Elaina's favorite part about working in customer service is answering the questions a client may not have even realized they need to ask. She aims to take as much of the work off of the client as possible, making the process as stress-free as possible. She looks forward to making a difference in the lives of local seniors!
James brings over 15 years of customer service experience to his position at Home Care Assistance. He prides himself on his ability to provide quality customer service and understand the needs of those he serves. He has a genuine passion for helping people, which is what drew him to the home care industry. He looks forward to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones every day.
Yvonne has over ten years of experience in the medical field, working for a large in-home respiratory provider. She worked closely with physicians and hospitals to provide life-sustaining equipment dedicated to keeping aging seniors in their own homes. Yvonne is skilled at working with clients’ loved ones to help ensure an easy transition even though the seniors may have difficult health issues. She finds fulfillment in knowing that working in the home care field makes a difference in clients’ lives in a time of need.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
Laura has over a decade of experience in the medical field, where she has served as a medical assistant and front office manager. She is a certified MA with the state of California and worked for 10 years with an Internal Medicine DR who specialized in Geriatrics. Laura enjoys helping families and making them aware of all the options they have regarding home care. She hopes to help seniors live safely and independently at home.