Spokane’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Spokane Metro
- Spokane Valley
- South Hill
- Five Mile Prairie
- Liberty Lake
- Lincoln Heights
- Manito & Cannon Hill
- Medical Lake
- Moran Prairie
- Newman Lake
- Town & Country
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Eastern Washington with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in the Greater Spokane Area, we maintain the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our operation in Spokane.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I have been delighted with Home Care Assistance. My life is so much easier now that I have home care and help with chores. I wish I'd done it earlier. My caregiver is a great problem solver and she has come up with ways to make it easier for me to eat. She is always eager to help me and makes every effort to do things the way that works best for me.
- I work for Home Care Assistance and it is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I have been a CNA since 2003 and have worked in several facilities and for a few in-home care companies in 3 different states. The team in Spokane is very hands-on. They treat their clients with the utmost respect and treat their staff the same way. They have come to my client's home just to visit with them and see how they are doing. They have even taken my client to the doctor when her car would not start. This company goes above and beyond for their staff and clients. I would highly recommend them and most definitely would hire them to care for my friends and family.
- I work in the healthcare field and used Home Care Assistance for one of my clients. They had a representative in the home setting up services within the hour and were able to provide 24-hour care on very short notice! Compassionate and quality care are very important and they delivered!
- Home Care Assistance Spokane has been an answer to my prayers! Their team is professional and caring, and their flexibility in working with my Mother and myself has been over the top. Our family has worked with numerous homecare agencies in Spokane and I feel that I have finally found an agency that cares for my Mother in the way a family would. I truly am grateful to have Home Care Assistance Spokane as a part of my family's life.
- We currently use Home Care Assistance to provide care for our grandparents and we are very pleased with the level of professionalism, compassion, patience and hard work the caregivers provide while in my grandparents home. We live in another state and can rest easy knowing they are being well cared for in their time of need. Thank you to the entire staff!
- Home Care Assistance is a compassionate and professional agency which is only concerned with the well-being and care of its clients. I have been in the home care/pastoral care business since 1993 and have nothing but praise for Home Care Assistance and all of the great people who have been caring for our mother the past three weeks.
Meet the Team
With over 20 years of experience in home care, Cash enjoys utilizing his skills to help seniors in need of assistance. His genuine compassion for others and relentless work ethic have served him well, as he has managed multiple, successful operations across the country. A great team-player, he strives daily to promote a high quality of life for his clients and serves as an advocate for the rapidly-growing senior population in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
Court has worked in the health care field for almost a decade and has a diverse background in sales, marketing and community outreach. He enjoys solving problems and helping families find solutions. Court found his passion for the health care field after watching his own grandparents struggle to find happiness and joy in their later years. His goal is to become an expert in senior care and is constantly learning about the newest advancements in home care. Court has fostered a huge respect for seniors and couldn't see himself doing anything else.
Amy brings over 20 years of experience working directly with and advocating for a variety of clients that have been diagnosed with various mental health and/or physical disabilities. She worked with them to discover the barriers to obtaining shelter, education, employment and financial independence. She spent 10 years as a Protective Payee Supervisor, managing clients Social Security benefits. She is passionate about working with people and making a positive impact in their lives.
Yvonne has over ten years of experience in the medical field, working for a large in-home respiratory provider. She worked closely with physicians and hospitals to provide life-sustaining equipment dedicated to keeping aging seniors in their own homes. Yvonne is skilled at working with clients’ loved ones to help ensure an easy transition even though the seniors may have difficult health issues. She finds fulfillment in knowing that working in the home care field makes a difference in clients’ lives in a time of need.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
Laura has over a decade of experience in the medical field, where she has served as a medical assistant and front office manager. She is a certified MA with the state of California and worked for 10 years with an Internal Medicine DR who specialized in Geriatrics. Laura enjoys helping families and making them aware of all the options they have regarding home care. She hopes to help seniors live safely and independently at home.
James brings over 15 years of customer service experience to his position at Home Care Assistance. He prides himself on his ability to provide quality customer service and understand the needs of those he serves. He has a genuine passion for helping people, which is what drew him to the home care industry. He looks forward to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones every day.
Jen brings twenty years of experience to her role with Home Care Assistance. She received a Bachelor's of Social Work with an emphasis on aging and a Master's Degree in Geriatric Healthcare Administration, along with a Graduate Certificate in Management and Strategic Planning. Jen managed a home care agency for 16 years and spent two years doing case management with a nonprofit. She believes that her client's wisdom and value is underappreciated and fights to change that. Jen believes that having the opportunity to give to others makes for the most remarkable day at work anyone could ask for.