Santa Clarita’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Santa Clarita Valley
- San Fernando Valley
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Santa Clarita and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Santa Clarita, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Santa Clarita.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
- I was so impressed with the manager who came to interview my mom and me. She spent two hours with us to make sure she had enough information to make sure she got the right match for a companion for my mom. Home Care Assistance is a professional organization with a very caring approach.
- Home Care Assistance is extremely well organized and professional. They have great communication with the caregivers so that everyone is on the same page.
- I was searching high and low for a company that could provide care for my mom who had hip surgery. It was frustrating trying to find someone that was trustworthy and highly recommended. Then my husband and I found Home Care Assistance. The team was so accommodating and sweet. A Care Manager came out to meet my mom before the surgery and came to the hospital to see how she was doing, all to make sure she assigned a great fit for her. And she did!
- Home Care Assistance sets the standards for how a home care agency should run. Thank you for your dedication to your work!
- Home Care Assistance has been a blessing. My grandma was released from the hospital on a Sunday at 6 o'clock in the evening; she was in pretty desperate need of a little extra care and I was unable to help her at that moment. Our Care Manager quickly got on the phone and had someone there by 8 o'clock and was able to help me out for a few days. It was amazing! The care, consideration and wonderful demeanor made all the difference in such a difficult situation. I truly appreciate all of the caregivers and their assistance! This is a great company!
- Home Care Assistance is truly a blessing to my family. You don't know how difficult it is to take care of someone until you are in the position to do so. I'm a granddaughter who has to take care of her grandmother. I work full time and don't always have the time to take her to appointments or help with things in her home. But recently she has fallen and again Home Care Assistance is here every step of the way, 24/7! Their team is the reason I'm able to take care of my grandmother. She is absolutely irreplaceable and I would be so disappointed if she wasn't there. Home Care Assistance makes this entire experience so much more bearable.
- I used Home Care Assistance Santa for 24-hour care for my elderly mother and they were absolutely great. I am a person who appreciates attention to detail and these people are on it! The team was always checking in on Mom and checking up with me on how my mom's care was going before, during and after her care. The caregivers they have are the best, all of them. Honestly. I would highly recommend them for any of your care needs.
Meet the Team
Alexis is an industry veteran with a decade of experience in senior care, and is among the most knowledgeable and best connected senior care experts in Orange County. Alexis was most recently the Director of Community Relations at another top home care company, and is excited to grow further at HCA - building the strongest team and reputation in Orange County as well as developing her skills as both a local leader and a sales leader.
Amanda started her nursing career almost 10 years ago. She worked as a residential nurse in a facility for a non-profit organization that serves adolescents with special needs related to autism, learning disabilities, and developmental delays. She has also worked in assisted living and most recently a home health company as an LVN Supervisor and Clinical Liaison where she enjoyed creating in-services that were fun and engaging and promoting awareness for many health topics such as dehydration, fall prevention, healthy diets, and wellness clinics. Amanda has found her passion in serving the aging adult community. She finds joy in being able to help others receive quality, compassionate care just as she would want her own family cared for.
Cory is a healthcare industry professional with nearly a decade of experience in operations management as well as a background in inside and outside sales. Cory received his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from California State University, Northridge and did post-baccalaureate research in Phenomenology—a branch of philosophy dedicated to examining consciousness as experienced. Cory has close to three years of experience in the non-medical home care industry. He brings his philosophical background into his work by constantly examining the client experience and how he can support his clients to lead the healthiest and most engaged lives possible. Cory is currently working with several community partners to aide in readmission prevention and he would like to further advocate for greater patient access with a focus on improving population health. Cory is excited to be a part of the Home Care Assistance team and provide his community with the resources, tools and platform needed to truly change the way they age.
Earl graduated from California State University Northridge, with a Bachelor's in Kinesiology. He found his passion for home care after hands on experience with land and aquatic therapy for those who lack the ability to perform their activities of daily living. He specialized in enhancing strength and mobility in extremities that lacked normal range of motion. Earl looks forward to helping clients improve their daily lives and live independently at home.
Jonna's professional experience is in sales, mentoring, and strategic market development. Her education includes a B.A. in Human Communication Studies from California State University, Fullerton and a M.A. in Counseling from Azusa Pacific University. Jonna started in the health care industry in 2011 as an Admissions and Marketing Director for a skilled nursing facility. She has extensive sales experience in the post-acute sector including skilled nursing facilities, home health, and non-medical home care. Jonna's most recent position was the Area Operations and Sales Manager for a non-medical home care agency for Orange County, South Bay, and Inland Empire regions. Jonna's personal philosophy is to change the outlook of how others view and experience senior healthcare. She is absolutely thrilled to be a part of an innovative team that is truly defining how the world is aging.
Ty'riek has experience in Account Management and over 2 years of experience working as a Caregiver; he even began working for HCA as a Caregiver before becoming a Staffing Manager. He is one of the youngest individuals in a Staffing Manager position at Home Care Assistance, and is doing so with great strides and determination to be successful. Ty'riek is also a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant (CPCT/A). In one year he will graduate with his Bachelor’s Degree in Biological & Medical Sciences. Ty'riek's future career aspiration is to go to medical school then become a Pediatrician. One of Ty'riek's personal philosophies is, "if you work hard and push yourself to be the best you that you can be, you WILL be the best you can be," and another is, "keep dreaming, until you go to sleep one day and realize your dreams have become your reality."
Danielle brings over 20 years of customer service and operations experience to her position at Home Care Assistance. Danielle started in the health care industry in 2014 as a Managed Care Coordinator for a specialty pharmacy. She worked closely with patients and physicians coordinating their pharmacy care plan. Danielle has a genuine passion for helping people and serving the senior community. At Home Care Assistance, she looks forward to making a difference in the live's of our clients and their loved ones.
Elaina brings over 10 years of customer service experience to her role at Home Care Assistance, Her specialty is educating clients on our services with compassion and understanding. Elaina loves working as a client advocate to help each client find the best solution for their needs. Relieving stress from family caregivers and helping seniors to remain in their homes is what she finds most fulfilling in her role. Elaina's favorite part about working in customer service is answering the questions a client may not have even realized they need to ask. She aims to take as much of the work off of the client as possible, making the process as stress-free as possible. She looks forward to making a difference in the lives of local seniors!
Laura has over a decade of experience in the medical field, where she has served as a medical assistant and front office manager. She is a certified MA with the state of California and worked for 10 years with an Internal Medicine DR who specialized in Geriatrics. Laura enjoys helping families and making them aware of all the options they have regarding home care. She hopes to help seniors live safely and independently at home.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
James brings over 15 years of customer service experience to his position at Home Care Assistance. He prides himself on his ability to provide quality customer service and understand the needs of those he serves. He has a genuine passion for helping people, which is what drew him to the home care industry. He looks forward to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones every day.
Yvonne has over ten years of experience in the medical field, working for a large in-home respiratory provider. She worked closely with physicians and hospitals to provide life-sustaining equipment dedicated to keeping aging seniors in their own homes. Yvonne is skilled at working with clients’ loved ones to help ensure an easy transition even though the seniors may have difficult health issues. She finds fulfillment in knowing that working in the home care field makes a difference in clients’ lives in a time of need.