San Antonio's Premier Choice For Senior Home Care and Elderly Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- San Antonio
- and Surrounding Areas
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in San Antonio and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in San Antonio, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in San Antonio.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Sara Marrow is the Director of Operations at Home Care Assistance of San Antonio. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives in their home. Sara has been in the medical field for over 25 years. Sara has been instrumental in the startups of several medical offices in and around San Antonio.
After taking care of her grandparents in the later stages of their lives, she began exploring the idea about opening a Home Care business. After conducting research, Sara found that Home Care Assistance has the mission and values that she really believes in. As the mission states, “Changing the way the world ages.” At Home Care Assistance of San Antonio, we hand select our caregivers and make sure they also believe and live up to our mission, vision and values. This is a quality that everyone wants for their friends and family. Sara is also a member of the Alamo Area of Home Care Council and Home Care and Hospice Executives. Sara lives in Cibolo, TX with her husband; and their son. When not working, Sara enjoys crafting, baking, and spending time with her family. Sara has a passion for the work she does in the home care field and looks forward to assisting you or a loved one with home care needs.
Phyllis is a compassionate professional and competent leader. As a Client Care Manager, she has drawn on her experience of caring for her own loved ones to
drive her to provide clients with the very best assistance for the people they love. Phyllis understands that there is no substitute for meaningful care and
considers it a privilege to match qualified and understanding care givers with each individual. She is dedicated to providing individuals with the specific care
they need. Phyllis leverages the ability to creatively and open mindfulness engage your loved one and make them comfortable, feel empowered and give them a
sense of independence. She will enthusiastically put your loved one at ease while making sure you are well educated in all the services we provide. “The
privilege of caring for others is what brought me to Home Care Assistance. I have been fortunate to provide altruistic care givers for so many wonderful