We enable the journey of rehabilitation to take place in the comfort of home.
Home Care Assistance caregivers assist patients with the transition from hospital or facility to rehabilitation at home. Specializing in fast response and 24/7 live-in assistance, Home Care Assistance offers a wide range of skilled caregivers, with backgrounds to fit your needs, available immediately.
Continuous help for daily activities and rehabilitation
During recovery, our caregivers help patients with activities of daily living while ensuring that all doctors’ recommendations and prescribed protocols are followed. Other essential assistance includes:
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments, physical therapy or running errands
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation to maintain proper nutrition
- Assistance with range of motion exercises to help regain mobility
- Help with bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Companionship and activities to relieve boredom, anxiety and depression
Providing respite for families
By managing patients’ daily needs, our caregivers enable rest, free time and peace of mind for the patient’s family, knowing their loved one will never be alone.
Contact Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance caregivers are experienced, bonded, insured and rigorously-screened. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can call and talk to a live care manager. Contact us today.
1-866-4-LIVEIN • 1-866-454-8346
“After my fall, my caregiver kept me moving until I could get on my feet again.”
—Denise W., Home Care Assistance Client