Redondo Beach's Premier Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Redondo Beach
- Palos Verdes Estates
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Rolling Hills
- Rolling Hills Estates
- San Pedro
- Hermosa Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- El Segundo
- and more!
Since opening our doors in early 2015, Home Care Assistance has served Redondo Beach, and LA's greater South Bay communities with our exceptional caregivers & proprietary programs focused on aging longevity. We provide one-on-one support that allows your loved ones to live safely and independently at home. Our dedicated care managers and caregivers have worked with hundreds of families in the South Bay, and the way we meet most of our clients is through word-of-mouth recommendations.
Our Care Managers provide complimentary in-home assessments and are able to match our caregivers with clients not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high-quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- Home Care Assistance came to the rescue for our family this past weekend and we are so thankful! After years of providing wonderful in-home care for our loved ones, there was an unfortunate elevator malfunction and accident that led to the need to move the folks into a supposedly safer Assisted Living facility nearby. Home Care Assistance came to the rescue when we realized our folks were not being properly assisted or supervised inside the very high priced facility. At one point on short notice, the co-owner at the time came and spent the night by the side of her former client just to get her through the night until proper staff coverage could be organized. I have NEVER experienced such devoted and compassionate service! We are very thankful for the devoted, high-quality employees at Home Care Assistance.
- Words can not express the gratitude I have for this wonderful agency and its professional and heartfelt staff. They are the brothers and sisters I never had. Thank you all for your genuine thoughtfulness and attention to detail.
- In desperate need of help for my grandfather who was beginning to show signs of dementia, I came across Home Care Assistance online. I submitted an online inquiry and received a reply in just under an hour. From that point forward the effective communication never let up and I didn't feel as if I was being sold. They even offered to help us look into other facilities/options should they not be the right fit for us. The symptoms of dementia often affect the family as well the person diagnosed and I felt like they kept this in mind throughout the process. The lead caregiver for my grandfather is an effective communicator in relation to the cognitive decline occurring and, more importantly, very compassionate and patient. They will even do an assessment wherever you'd like and don't bill you for the first day of service. Thank you!
- My husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's a few years ago. I was his sole caregiver until it got to the point where he could not be left alone for even a minute. I talked with many friends, neighbors and Alzheimer's groups and phoned many health-care services at their recommendations. Home Care Assistance is the only one that gave me good "vibes" over the phone. When the Care Manager came to our house to go over their services, I immediately felt comfortable with him. I was very reluctant to leave my husband with "a stranger" but after meeting some of the caregivers, I felt much more at ease. My husband had three of their caregivers altogether and they were all lovely ladies. One day I was an hour late getting back home and a staff member covered for the caregiver, who had to leave. I apologized profusely for being late, and she couldn't have been more gracious in assuring me that it had not been a problem. The most recent caregiver was a nursing student, which was very helpful since my husband had also developed some non-Alzheimer's health issues and was on hospice care. The hospice nurses said they'd train the caregivers in whatever procedures my husband might need (such as turning him or helping him to the bathroom). The Home Care Assistance team said that they had lots of experience working with the hospice firms in the area and that they'd be ready and able to work hand-in-hand with medical professionals. To be able to leave my husband with someone I could trust to do the right thing was a supreme stress-reliever.
- The Home Care Assistance team is outstanding, understanding, responsive, caring and considerate. They have been providing services to my elderly parents for over a year now. Our caregiver helps with dressing, bathing, shopping, cleaning, cooking and driving. We are blessed to have her in our lives!
Meet the Team
Alexis is an industry veteran with a decade of experience in senior care, and is among the most knowledgeable and best connected senior care experts in Orange County. Alexis was most recently the Director of Community Relations at another top home care company, and is excited to grow further at HCA - building the strongest team and reputation in Orange County as well as developing her skills as both a local leader and a sales leader.
Amber's area of expertise revolves around scheduling the right caregiver with the right client; this is where she feels she excels. She has 5 years of experience in her field. Her recent experience relative to her position includes previously working for Princess Cruises, scheduling over 275 vendor visits with 40 vessels around the world. This gave Amber thorough knowledge and skills of scheduling, organization, and customer service skills; all needed for her current Staffing Manager position. Amber truly enjoys helping people and believes that when hard times do come around, "Everything happens for a reason. Just keep looking forward and better things will come." In her spare time, Amber does photography to raise money for Diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis; it's her way of giving back!
Bridget has been in the health care industry for over 20 years. She started her journey as a Certified Nursing Assistant/ Home Health Aide and Phlebotomist. Later, she joined a home care company where she was employed for 18 years and moved from Staffing Coordinator to Team Leader and, finally, Care Manager.
Bridget knew she had a passion for home care after her dad was diagnosed with Diabetes and had difficulties administering his insulin three times a day. She assisted her dad daily and felt a tremendous sense of gratitude from him, which fueled her desire to be of assistance in helping others and make a difference in their lives.
Jonna's professional experience is in sales, mentoring, and strategic market development. Her education includes a B.A. in Human Communication Studies from California State University, Fullerton and an M.A. in Counseling from Azusa Pacific University. Jonna started in the health care industry in 2011 as an Admissions and Marketing Director for a skilled nursing facility. She has extensive sales experience in the post-acute sector including skilled nursing facilities, home health, and non-medical home care. Jonna's most recent position was the Area Operations and Sales Manager for a non-medical home care agency for Orange County, South Bay, and Inland Empire regions. Jonna's personal philosophy is to change the outlook of how others view and experience senior healthcare. She is absolutely thrilled to be a part of an innovative team that is truly defining how the world is aging.
Monica is great at recruiting, training, and coaching caregivers to make sure that both they and their client are getting the support that they need. She has worked in both the hospital setting and home care industry for over 6 years. Monica says she enjoys putting a smile on others faces and making a difference in others lives. Her goal is to make sure clients are getting the quality care they deserve and our caregivers are getting the proper training to be a successful and great caregivers.
Nikki brings 10 years of strategic sales and business development experience to her position at Home Care Assistance. Her previous position involved recruiting and placing travel therapists in positions within SNF’s, Assisted Living Communities, Hospitals and Home Health Agencies. Her entire career has been based on building excellent relationships, understanding the needs of her clients and following through with effective solutions. One of the philosophies Nikki lives by is, “You have two hands. One to help yourself, the second to help others.” From personal experience of her own grandparents and family members being affected by Alzheimer’s and other progressive aging conditions, Nikki has a fire inside of her to do everything she can to make a difference in the way world ages with Home Care Assistance.
James brings over 15 years of customer service experience to his position at Home Care Assistance. He prides himself on his ability to provide quality customer service and understand the needs of those he serves. He has a genuine passion for helping people, which is what drew him to the home care industry. He looks forward to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones every day.
Elaina brings over 10 years of customer service experience to her role at Home Care Assistance, Her specialty is educating clients on our services with compassion and understanding. Elaina loves working as a client advocate to help each client find the best solution for their needs. Relieving stress from family caregivers and helping seniors to remain in their homes is what she finds most fulfilling in her role. Elaina's favorite part about working in customer service is answering the questions a client may not have even realized they need to ask. She aims to take as much of the work off of the client as possible, making the process as stress-free as possible. She looks forward to making a difference in the lives of local seniors!
Laura has over a decade of experience in the medical field, where she has served as a medical assistant and front office manager. She is a certified MA with the state of California and worked for 10 years with an Internal Medicine DR who specialized in Geriatrics. Laura enjoys helping families and making them aware of all the options they have regarding home care. She hopes to help seniors live safely and independently at home.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
Danielle brings over 20 years of customer service and operations experience to her position at Home Care Assistance. Danielle started in the health care industry in 2014 as a Managed Care Coordinator for a specialty pharmacy. She worked closely with patients and physicians coordinating their pharmacy care plan. Danielle has a genuine passion for helping people and serving the senior community. At Home Care Assistance, she looks forward to making a difference in the live's of our clients and their loved ones.
Yvonne has over ten years of experience in the medical field, working for a large in-home respiratory provider. She worked closely with physicians and hospitals to provide life-sustaining equipment dedicated to keeping aging seniors in their own homes. Yvonne is skilled at working with clients’ loved ones to help ensure an easy transition even though the seniors may have difficult health issues. She finds fulfillment in knowing that working in the home care field makes a difference in clients’ lives in a time of need.