Director of Marketing
Home Care Assistance Awarded “2018 Best of Home Care” for Excellence in Care Management and Service
Exceptional client service and consumer ratings led to this distinction from SeniorAdvisor.com
(San Francisco, CA – January 19, 2018) — Home Care Assistance is pleased to announce it has been selected “2018 Best of Home Care” for in-home care service excellence by SeniorAdvisor.com, an honor only awarded to the top one percent of senior care providers. In ratings and reviews from family caregivers and cognitively healthy older adults, Home Care Assistance earned a five-star consumer rating within the last year, while also having a high volume of positive reviews and meeting other qualifying criteria for this national honor. Overall, Home Care Assistance earned a total of five awards for locations across the country including Bellevue, Oakland, Alamo, San Diego, and Solon, OH.
Online reviews help Americans research and select the best senior care providers for aging or ailing loved ones. The majority of family caregivers have indicated that they turn to the Internet and consumer reviews when narrowing their options among home care agencies in their area, and have relied on these perspectives as much as or more so than in-person recommendations from geriatric professionals or medical personnel. Now entering its fifth year, the annual list helps consumers see which home care agencies are top rated by other families just like theirs – which is particularly helpful as families begin to discover their loved one is no longer able to manage things like they used to.
“We are proud to earn this accolade from the clients we are so privileged to serve,” said Ashley Mirone, VP of Business Development at Home Care Assistance. “This achievement speaks volumes to the work we are doing in elevating the standard of care for seniors everywhere.”
Some of the positive feedback that led to Home Care Assistance being named the best in home care includes:
- “If I could give this staff a 100, I would! They are the reason why I’m doing so much better. They are so courteous and kind, I could not ask for better people.” – Solon, OH
- “The people at Home Care Assistance really do care. They have been wonderful, caring, and conscientious providing care for my 95-year old mother at home.” – San Diego, CA
- “The professionalism and care was excellent and we cannot thank them enough.” – Oakland, CA
- “We have had excellent support during a very difficult time. I thank Home Care Assistance and recommend their services without reservation.” – Bellevue, WA
Read the full text of these reviews and others on SeniorAdvisor.com by visiting our winners at:
- Home Care Assistance of Oakland
- Home Care Assistance of San Diego
- Home Care Assistance of Alamo
- Home Care Assistance of Bellevue
- Home Care Assistance of Solon, OH
To learn more about the Best of 2018 Care Provider program and view the complete winner list, please visit: https://www.senioradvisor.com/awards/best-assisted-living
About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of in-home care for seniors serving the United States, Canada and Australia. Its uniquely integrated, science-based approach to aging directly supports individual lifestyles and quality longevity, enabling seniors to live happier, healthier lives at home. Named an Inc. 5000 company six years in a row and one of the 50 fastest growing women-owned companies worldwide in 2017, Home Care Assistance has been recognized as a 2017 Endorsed National Provider by the home care industry’s leading research firm, Home Care Pulse. Home Care Assistance CEO Lily Sarafan was also named Health Care Executives’ 2016 Woman of the Year. For more information about Home Care Assistance, please visit www.homecareassistance.com.