Pembroke Pine's First Choice for Senior Health Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Pembroke Pines
- Cooper City
- Southwest Ranches
- and more!
Welcome to Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines, FL. We are Matt Rogers and Mariela Cipolat Rogers, it is our pleasure to be of assistance in your search for high quality senior home care. If you are someone who needs care for an older adult, senior or elderly loved one in your family, you are not alone. Every day, countless families across Southwest Broward go through the struggle, frustration and challenges of finding high quality and reliable care for their elderly parent, grandparent or family member. We know firsthand how you feel because we have been there too.
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Pembroke Pines and the broader community with the one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Pembroke Pines, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Pembroke Pines.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
- I can't say enough good things about Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines. The owners Matt and Mariela are both knowledgeable and committed to providing the best care possible for their clients. They understood my Mom's needs and careful consideration was given in selecting her caregiver. We have a wonderful compassionate caregiver who treats my Mom with kindness and respect. It is so reassuring knowing my Mom is being well cared for when I can't be there. I highly recommend Home Care Assistance. Thank you. You have made a difference in our lives.
- Home Care Assistance is caring, responsible, and they go above and beyond just the vendor relationship. Home Care Assistance has made my life much easier by handling the medication and getting that organized, which is really good. I like that they are local and five minutes from my mother, that is a very positive thing. They give me peace of mind. When the caregivers notice something that is amiss, they call and tell me. The caregivers have been able to do what my mom needs without any issue. They provide company, train up her house, take her to appointments, and do a lot of care. The caregivers show that they care by being kind and nice to my mom. I hear positive things. The office is helpful by calling me and telling me if my mom sees unhappy and we talk about it. The caregivers are good matches because I’ve heard no complaints from my mom.
- Home Care Assistance follows up on everything. They make sure that everything is okay. The caregiver is on top of everything and puts notes in the caregiver manual. I can look at that each day as well and can see that they provide great care for grandmother. The office texts me and emails with the invoices. They call me when certain things come up and they are quick. Home Care Assistance introduces me to the caregiver and brings her over. We make sure everything is good before bringing the caregiver in permanently.
- Home Care Assistance is professional and reliable. Home Care Assistance is exactly what the client needs at her stage in life. The caregivers are kind, gentle, and careful towards my mother. The office staff checks in and is responsive to our requests. I highly recommend their services.
- Home Care Assistance is always aware of the employees and their punctuality. They make sure that the care is adequate for the client and that their needs are taken of. The caregiver is always aware of her client and his Alzheimer’s. She knows his moods and looks for activities to do with him. Home Care Assistance is very responsible and they are always ready to help the clients. I highly recommend their services.
- Probably the best elder care mgmt company I have come across in South Florida. Matt and his wife run a first class company and I would recommend them to anyone in need of home health care. They care, more than anything else, they care. Matt is one of the most caring people I have ever met while working with Home Care Assistance. Running a home care agency is hard work. Most times it’s a thankless job. Matt placed a great caregiver in my parents home in Pembroke Pines and was always there to help them with the smallest of issues. I highly recommend their agency for anyone needing in home care.
- I appreciated Home Care Assistance’s customer service, follow up, and loved who they paired my mother-in-law with. The match was perfect the first time. The caregiver was great, she was extremely considerate. She used her authority to get the patient to do things that we the family couldn’t. She got her to eat and took her out. We could see the patient was happy when the caregiver was around. The caregiver was very empathetic towards me and was sympathetic towards our situation. We also loved the office staff, they always followed up, they would come and visit, so they created trust. Unfortunately, we had to relocate our mother-in-law, but we would still highly recommend their services.
- Home Care Assistance was very good at matching a caregiver up with my mom. They were very conscientious about my mom’s needs. Home Care Assistance was appropriate for my mom and they were what I needed at the time to take care of my mom. The caregiver was on time and she stayed after for my mom’s chemo with her. The caregiver went above and beyond. Also, the Client Care Manager always got back with me right away, made sure I didn’t need help, and was very accessible 24/7.
Meet the Team
I have previously worked for Sam’s Club for more than 10 years as a retail and membership manager and most recently partnered up at a successful local car wash chain in my hometown city, Oklahoma City. I earned my Sociology degree in 2008 from the University of Central Oklahoma, in Edmond, Oklahoma. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of home care by ensuring we understand the unique needs and circumstances of each and every client. I, alongside my staff of dedicated and compassionate caregivers, look forward to serving our community right here in South Broward County.
I have previously worked for Telemundo and General Electric in Oklahoma City as a Marketing Coordinator. I earned my Advertising and Marketing degree in 2010 from the University of Central Oklahoma, in Edmond, Oklahoma where I met my husband, Matt, who is also part of our team at Home Care Assistance of Southwest Broward.