Oshkosh's Premier Choice For Elderly Care and Senior Care
Serving happy clients in:
- Fond du Lac
- Green Bay
- Green Lake
- and more!
"Thank you for visiting our website. I am Julie Davids and along with my husband John, we are the owners of Home Care Assistance – Fox Cities. Our motivation for going into the home care business was based on both of us having experienced the firsthand heartache of having a loved one that needed care and the frustration and hardship that these circumstances brought to our families.
In the case of my Grandpa Ray, had he received care in his home, he may have avoided a serious fall that led to a long and painful hospital recovery followed by being permanently placed in a nursing home at an annual out-of-pocket cost of nearly $100,000.
Through grit and fortitude, and at 90 years old, my Grandpa Ray survived more than 48 hours of excruciating pain, hunger, and isolation on his basement floor. Unfortunately, Grandpa Ray was not able to overcome his atrophied leg muscles that have confined him to a wheelchair and rendered him unable to properly care for himself in his own beloved home.
If Grandpa Ray had received home care, it is likely that the conditions that led to his fall would have been eliminated. Even if Grandpa Ray’s fall could not have been prevented, with home care it is unlikely that he would have had to endure the agony of lying on the floor alone for two days.
My Grandpa Ray’s disastrous experience is the catalyst that led to Home Care Assistance – Fox Cities. Our mission is to “help seniors and disabled adults to live well at home."
John & I would be honored for the opportunity to discuss with you how we can carry out our mission for you."
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!