Montgomery's First Choice for Senior Health Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Pike Road
- Alexander City
- and more!
Welcome and thank you for considering Home Care Assistance of Montgomery, Alabama. Some of my greatest memories, when I was a kid, are spending time with my grandparents. We took many trips together whether we were camping in the Great Smokey Mountains, tailgating at football games or taking family trips to the Gulf Coast. So, when my grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease about 5 years ago, my family was devastated. Having to watch the wonderful, loving woman we knew, slowly and gradually slip away from us hit us particularly hard. My grandfather became her primary caregiver, sacrificing his own needs and health.
Seeing how my grandmother has experienced a much better quality of life and greater emotional well-being by enjoying the familiarity of being able to stay in her home inspired me to pursue an opportunity to help seniors be able to age in the comfort of their own home without compromising quality of life.
At Home Care Assistance of Montgomery, our mission is to change the way the world ages. We do this by offering comprehensive hourly and live-in care that enables older adults to maintain the lifestyle and freedom they want and deserve.
We provide the most reputable and compassionate care in the industry. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging, centered around the evolving needs of older adults.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Kristy started Home Care Assistance of Montgomery after witnessing the continued quality of life her grandmother is able to experience while being able to live in the comfort of her own home while going through the effects of Alzheimer’s. This inspired Kristy to pursue the opportunity to help seniors age in the comfort of their own homes without compromising their quality of life.
Kristy and her husband, Bryan Butler have been married for 10 years and are expecting their first child in April 2018. They have lived at Lake Martin for 10 years and are members of First Baptist Church in Dadeville.
Kristy graduated from Auburn University with a M.Ed of Physical Education and a B.S. in Health Promotion. As a former Health and Physical Education Teacher and Health and Fitness Specialist she has worked with individuals of all ages to improve and maintain their health and wellness. She is excited to bring her personal experiences and expertise to help change the way the world ages.
Born and raised in Auburn, Alabama, I attended Auburn University where I earned a Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies. After graduating, I worked in Atlanta for 9 years as a nanny/personal assistant and home manager. Through my experiences, I have realized what an honor it is to be invited into someone’s home. To be entrusted with another’s care and well-being is a true privilege and extremely rewarding. In such an intimate setting, there are certain professional as well as personal standards to uphold, and my goal with HCA Montgomery is to not only meet, but exceed those standards by providing our clients with only the best caregivers. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, attending sporting events and listening to live music. I am excited to have the opportunity to build relationships in the community, and I look forward to working with you!