Minneapolis’ First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- St. Louis Park
- St. Paul
- Eden Prairie
- Maple Grove
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Minneapolis and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Minneapolis, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Minneapolis.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Meet the Minneapolis Team
Sharon has over 30 years of experience in nursing. Over the years she has found that her passion is working with seniors and anyone who needs assistance to stay healthy and safe in their home. Sharon is interested in helping people achieve the best quality of life possible in the comfort of their own home. Sharon partners with clients and their families to achieve their personal goals and function at their best.
Life priorities changed for Tracy when her mother was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and needed round the clock care. Her passion for serving the needs of others, being a resource in the community, and walking alongside families managing the day to day needs of keeping their senior loved ones healthy, engaged and independent led her to Home Care Assistance. In addition to previously working in a senior living community, Tracy has experience in banking, customer service, business ownership, and leadership.
Violet has been working in senior care for almost a decade with a focus in long-term care and memory care. Her background is in Gerontology and Sociology and she is extremely passionate when it comes to the world of senior care and memory care. Violet has been working in life enrichment for the last four years. She is passionate about aging in place successfully and driven when it comes to improving the quality of senior's lives.
Cherie brings years of professional experience from the staffing world. She brings vast knowledge to her role, especially in the areas of client support, quality assurance, staffing and accounting. Ever since Cherie was young, she was determined to find a career which would make a difference in people's lives. Her commitment to exceptional customer service, along with her entrepreneurial spirit, make Cherie the perfect champion of Home Care Assistance's mission to change the way the world ages!
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
Read the Latest from our Home Care Blog
Local Testimonials: Read what your neighbors are saying about Home Care Assistance!
- We were so pleased with the care provided by Home Care Assistance for my mother and father. The caregiver was outstanding and has really helped us out in our time of need. We were so happy with our experience!
- I don't know how I can properly show my gratitude to everyone else at Home Care Assistance. They were a god-send in taking care of my dad. I live in Connecticut, so when dad's health got to the point where he couldn't live alone at home anymore, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to put him in a nursing home and I didn't want to make him leave his house. That alone would've killed him. After some searching online, I found Home Care Assistance. They sounded like a perfect fit to help my dad and they far exceeded any and all expectations. Now that dad is more active, he's healthier and happier than he was even a few years ago. Thank you Home Care Assistance; you've meant more to us than I can say.
- Home care Assistance made it possible for my brother, who had a stroke and lived alone with cats, to stay in his home. They also made it possible for my sister and me to stay in our homes out of state. After his stroke, my journey began to find help. We needed house cleaning, pet care, transportation, computer help, organizing, phoning, cooking, etc. Truthfully, we had no idea what our brother might need because he was still in rehab. It would have broken his heart to give up his cats and home of 30 years and move to an assisted care facility or in with one of his sisters. With Home Care Assistance, I have received the most personal, compassionate and competent service. Every employee they have provided has been insightful, nice and flexible. I am so very grateful for them.
- The Home Care Assistance staff made my mom, and me, feel very comfortable from the get go. All of the caregivers were great (especially Lisa, who my mom came to love like a daughter), and we loved that a staff member would stop by every week to make sure that all was well. I can't recall how many times they brought my mom flowers, which she loved and served to brighten her day. They also planned a birthday and a Christmas party for mom during this time. Honestly, it felt like the Home Care Assistance team was a part of our family. Unlike my experiences with previous companies, all of the caregivers showed up on time, did everything my mom asked them to do, and treated my mom like a queen. We couldn't have asked for a better company to help during this difficult time. Whenever I think of my mom, I will also think about all of the wonderful people from Home Care Assistance who made the last part of mom's life so much better. They are great people who run a great company.
- I continue to feel utmost gratitude for the kindness the Home Care Assistance staff showed to my mom and me. I will never forget the care and thoughtfulness shown throughout my mom’s illness and after her death. You have a big heart and I am thankful to have had you in our lives. I hope you will pass on my special thanks to our caregivers as well. They were angels. I knew it then and I’m still overwhelmed by my feelings when I think about the dignified, loving care given not only to mom but to me too.
- Home Care Assistance is great. They are very helpful and supportive. The Caregivers are experienced and knowledgeable. I can definitely say that they go above and beyond to meet your expectation.