Huntsville's First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Hampton Cove
- Owens Cross Roads
- Hobbs Island
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Huntsville and the broader community with the one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Huntsville, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Huntsville.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
I retired after honorably serving 22 years in the United States Army Aviation and my lifelong dream was to own a business in order to provide quality service to my surrounding community. I was introduced to Home Care Assistance in which I felt an instant connection to it’s spirited approach of “Changing the Way the World Ages”.
My years in the military has afforded me the opportunity to serve my country, family, church and local community with the overarching desire to make a positive difference whenever possible. I’ve also realized my true desire is to help seniors age gracefully while maintaining their dignity. This realization to assist aging seniors has stemmed from the personal experience of viewing my parents as they’ve aged. Through this personal experience, I strive to achieve my daily goal of “Changing the Way the World Ages”.
I retired from the United States Army after honorably serving 22 years as a Logistics Management Specialist. During my out processing briefing there were several fast food vendors seeking retirees to buy franchises. I thought about it for years and recently started to research a franchise that would best fit my passion and something I could leave for my children. I reached out to a franchise consultant who from a series of questions researched and provided several franchise opportunities that he felt would fit my personality and passion. I had phone interviews with several franchises, but when I spoke with the Home Care Assistance Team I knew I’d found the right one. They were all passionate people who were excited about taking care of our seniors. Their mission is to provide seniors with quality care, which enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. I thought, “That’s it! That’s what I want to do." Now I work with a team of experts who are striving to “Change the Way the World Ages”.
I was introduced to health care while serving in the military. During that time, my interest in helping people was magnified and I decided to complete a degree in Psychology. While completing my education, the importance of a healthy mind during every stage of development was something that was often reiterated. I continued working in the health care industry after returning to civilian life, first with an in-home senior care company and then in the ER. Those experiences allowed me to bear witness to the difference having a quality caregivers in the home can make in a person’s life. Home Care Assistance uses the Cognitive Therapeutics Method in conjunction with the Balanced Care Method to ensure that all of our caregivers work to provide the best care and improve each client’s quality of life. I am thrilled to be a part of Home Care Assistance and I look forward to changing the way the world ages.