Home Care Assistance of Henderson
Serving happy clients in:
- Boulder City
- Las Vegas
- and more!
As leading providers of in-home personal care services we understand that losing your personal freedom or the task of providing continued care for a loved one can oftentimes be an overwhelming experience. Our mission at Home Care Assistance of Henderson is to Change the Way the World Ages by providing seniors and disabled adults with affordable, quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives in the comfort of their own home.
* Daily Care Experts- We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors and disabled adults live well at home.
* Available 24/7- Care Managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
* High Caliber Caregivers- We hire experienced caregivers and provide extensive on-going training and supervision.
* Balanced Care- Our unique approach to client care promotes a healthy mind, body and spirit.
* No Long-Term Contracts- Use our services only as long as you are 100% satisfied.
* A Trusted Partner- We are honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
* Peace of Mind- Wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our experienced, trustworthy caregivers are here to help.
Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Henderson. We would be happy to schedule a free consultation with you to determine how we can best provide you with the care, support and respite that you deserve!
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Concierge Care at Home
Nick Paciello of Henderson Home Care Assistance discusses concierge care at home on KTNV Morning Blend.Our Youtube Channel →
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
- Let me start by saying Nick (the Owner) is a savior. About a year ago, I knew my mom would be in need of assistance in the near future. So I did my homework and started calling around. Most other people I spoke to were nice. Nick stuck out. He actually sounded concerned and that he wasn’t reading a script. Lo and behold, Nick WAS concerned. I’ve never met someone with so much compassion for this field such as he. Not to mention his staff is a reflection of himself. I was so at ease to when I met each caregiver. At first my mom was reluctant at as well. After the 2nd visit, she couldn’t wait for them to return. Let me make it clear. It doesn’t stop there. When my mom was in rehab, Nick was there by my side to guide me through. I was terrified, and he kept me calm. Mind you, he didn’t have to do this. My mom then needed hospice care. Once again, I was a wreck. So I called Nick again, and he guided me through. Without skipping a beat, Nick and Home Care Assistance of Henderson was there for me. Nick makes it quite clear that you are not just a client. If there is anything he or his company can do for you, they will! I am proud to say I was able to witness this first hand.Dave R.
- Working with Home Care Assistance has restored my faith in agencies. I was working with private caregivers when a friend gave me Nick’s card. (Nick is the owner.) I gave him a call and set up an appointment for an assessment that week. I explained the situation and let him know up front that I wouldn’t be happy until mom was happy. He said I’ll do my best to make a great match the first time around. The amount of caregivers I went through with other agencies made me skeptical. We started care on a Friday so if it didn’t work out, it wouldn’t be so hard on mom. I’m with her on the weekend. Well, there was an instant connection between the caregiver and my mom! I was ecstatic! The following Monday she returned and has been with us ever since. Not only is our caregiver fabulous, but the office staff and Nick are there whenever we have a question. I highly recommend Home Care Assistance in Henderson.Constance L.
- Home Care Assistance of Henderson takes care of my handicapped husband and the experience is superb! The caregivers are all competent and professional and the office staff is a pleasure to work with. Ownership is very hands-on and there is always a Manager on call to handle any issue, no matter the time of day. Home Care Assistance provides me with peace of mind knowing that my husband can stay at home, instead of going into a facility. I would recommend theme to anyone!Virginia P.
- The caregivers you sent to care for me were cooperative, sympathetic and tried very hard to make me feel more comfortable. They were truly excellent and offered the type of care one would receive in a hospital. Equally important was the owner’s personal interest in his clients. He was available at a moment’s notice when the occasion arose. It is for all of these reasons that my recovery went so well and I no longer require a caregiver. I would recommend your service to anyone who needs it.Madeline G.
- Teresa came into our home when she was hired through our doctor to help after my husband’s knee replacement surgery. I could tell right away that she was a true professional and that she had plenty of experience. Teresa is always prompt in her arrival and ready to go to work with a cheerful attitude. She works quietly and quickly changing my husband’s bed while keeping a sharp eye out for my husband’s personal needs. Although my husband’s knee replacement was new he has been ill for several years and during that time we have had different types of help in the house. Teresa is the first person that mu husband has felt comfortable with in allowing her to help him in and out of the shower and to get dressed. She also helps with his meals and snacks. I am more than happy to recommend Teresa to you as help in the area of care giving. We are so grateful for her.Jillene M.
- Nick thank you for all of your help last week when I really needed it. Julia was wonderful and I am so happy she was with Barry. It was the worst situation and the help I got from you and Julia will always be something for which I am deeply appreciative. I appreciate your kind call this week. Thank you again for your help.Becky P.
- I am disabled, so the caregivers help me move, bathe, dress, and eat.Vic M.
- Home Care Assistance gives me confidence that I have someone around.John T.
- Home Care Assistance’s services help me with things that I can’t do myself.Troy/Mary W.
- I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance provides good cooks and caregivers who take care of you.Sheree B.
- I’ve been very happy and satisfied with Home Care Assistance.Robert J.
Meet the Team
Nick is the Co-Owner, along with his wife, Aracelis, and the President for Henderson Home Care Assistance. He is an experienced senior healthcare executive with more than 33 years in the industry. He began his career as a Certified Emergency Medical Technician in New York City, a full-time job held while earning his B.S. degree in Management from St. John’s University. After graduation, he managed operations in hospitals affiliated with major medical teaching programs, such as The Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He then received the NYC Mayor’s Graduate Scholarship Award, earned his M.B.A. in Executive Management from St. John’s University, again while working full-time, and broadened his management experience in healthcare operations and administration. After relocating to Las Vegas, he served in an executive capacity for the Sunrise Health System for 12 years, specifically in Surgical Services. Nick has dedicated himself to elder care causes as a result of caring for his Mom and his handicapped Dad, both of whom currently still enjoy living at home.
Aracelis is the Co-Owner for Henderson Home Care Assistance. She has more than 25 years of experience in administrative roles, including the last 15 years with a market leader in the life insurance and financial planning industry. Previous roles included executive support in a C.P.A. firm in NYC and in a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation practice. A native of Puerto Rico, Aracelis is fluent in both English and Spanish. Together, she and her husband, Nick, are raising their 16 year-old son and two dogs. They enjoy the cinema, exercising and healthy eating.
Lauren is the Employee Care Manager for Henderson Home Care Assistance. She has over 4 years of experience as a Human Resources and Employee Relations Director in the Las Vegas healthcare industry and more than 10 years of experience specializing in healthcare customer service. Lauren believes in delivering a top-notch level of customer service and hospitality to each client and strives to recruit and train only the best of the best, most compassionate caregivers to fulfill that responsibility. Lauren is a mother of two and enjoys spending her free time exploring the outdoors with her family and two dogs.
Denise is the Community Liaison and Staffing Coordinator for Henderson Home Care Assistance. She has more than 20 years of experience in executive office management and public relations for top executives in Las Vegas. As a caregiver herself for over 8 years, Denise is passionate about the care she provides to our seniors. She believes in giving back with respect and compassion. Denise is a mother of 2 with her first grand baby on the way. She enjoys spending her free time with her family, friends and very spoiled Bassett Hound.
Read the Latest from our Home Care Blog
Can Artificial Intelligence Lead to Earlier Alzheimer’s Detection?
We strive to inform and educate. Here is a small sample of resources we have to offer.
2480 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
© Copyright 2019 Home Care Assistance of Henderson Franchise . All Rights Reserved.