Greenville’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Fountain Inn
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Greenville and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Greenville, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Greenville.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Becky is a Greenville native and a mission-oriented human services professional with a strong leadership presence and a diverse skill set. Her early experiences in nursing led her to the behavioral health field and eventually to serve as leader of the Greenville Home Care Assistance office. Becky holds a Practical Nursing diploma and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, a blend perfectly suited for her role as Director of Client Services.
Becky’s passion for working with seniors comes from her own experience helping her parents work through obstacles to successfully reach their goal of aging at home. She understands firsthand the concerns and worries of the adult children she encounters every day, especially those who are ‘sandwiched’; who juggle careers, raising their own young children, and who suddenly find themselves responsible caring for their aging parents. Becky provides a confident and calming presence to help families identify needs and ensures that the same compassionate and thorough care is provided to all clients and families.
Becky and her husband Brad are Greenville Drive baseball fans and enjoy walking around and dining in downtown Greenville and vacationing at the SC coast with their two children.
Holley has been with Home Care Assistance since it opened in Greenville, SC. She has held several roles with the organization and has been an outstanding caregiver for nearly ten years. All About Seniors awarded Holley the Home Care Caregiver of the Year Award in 2014. She has demonstrated outstanding clinical and caregiving skills, dependability, and compassion while helping seniors to enjoy a better quality of life. Prior to becoming a caregiver, Holley was in child development and day care teaching.
As the Staffing Manager, Holley manages the company’s scheduling operations and hires, trains and supervises all caregivers. She recruits and employs Certified Nursing Assistants who are top-notch and very compassionate, trustworthy, dependable, and loving caregivers. All caregivers pass comprehensive training, psychological examination and background check and are bonded and insured. Holley is also responsible for client and case management, ensuring positive care experiences for our clients and their family, including client and caregiver satisfaction as measured by Home Care Pulse satisfaction surveys. She is responsible for starting new cases, client home visits, and case management. She is available to answer client’s questions, support the families and clients, and assure quality care.
Holley enjoys fishing, traveling, playing Scrabble, spending time with her four children, and loving on her pets. She is constantly helping and adopting critters and animals to join her family.
Lana is from Greenville S.C. and has over 12 years managerial and administrative experience. Lana has been with the company since 2009 starting out as a caregiver, then Staffing Coordinator, and Client Care Manager before accepting her current role for Home Care Assistance. Her passion and inspiration for working with the elderly stems from her personal experience with her late father who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease. Her first-hand exposure to helping a family member with a chronic illness or disability enables her to have an excellent working relationship with clients.
Lana’s role as Compliance Manager allows her to encompass many aspects of our business, including client invoicing, accounts payable and receivables, managing payroll, and customer service requests. Her incredible organization skills and compassionate personality keep our team running smoothly. Lana graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Southern Wesleyan University. She is the friendly voice that assists our customers and staff with day to day office, administrative, and financial operations.
In her spare time, Lana enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She also enjoys traveling and painting.
Laura has over a decade of experience in the medical field, where she has served as a medical assistant and front office manager. She is a certified MA with the state of California and worked for 10 years with an Internal Medicine DR who specialized in Geriatrics. Laura enjoys helping families and making them aware of all the options they have regarding home care. She hopes to help seniors live safely and independently at home.
Elaina brings over 10 years of customer service experience to her role at Home Care Assistance, Her specialty is educating clients on our services with compassion and understanding. Elaina loves working as a client advocate to help each client find the best solution for their needs. Relieving stress from family caregivers and helping seniors to remain in their homes is what she finds most fulfilling in her role. Elaina's favorite part about working in customer service is answering the questions a client may not have even realized they need to ask. She aims to take as much of the work off of the client as possible, making the process as stress-free as possible. She looks forward to making a difference in the lives of local seniors!
James brings over 15 years of customer service experience to his position at Home Care Assistance. He prides himself on his ability to provide quality customer service and understand the needs of those he serves. He has a genuine passion for helping people, which is what drew him to the home care industry. He looks forward to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones every day.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
Yvonne has over ten years of experience in the medical field, working for a large in-home respiratory provider. She worked closely with physicians and hospitals to provide life-sustaining equipment dedicated to keeping aging seniors in their own homes. Yvonne is skilled at working with clients’ loved ones to help ensure an easy transition even though the seniors may have difficult health issues. She finds fulfillment in knowing that working in the home care field makes a difference in clients’ lives in a time of need.
Danielle brings over 20 years of customer service and operations experience to her position at Home Care Assistance. Danielle started in the health care industry in 2014 as a Managed Care Coordinator for a specialty pharmacy. She worked closely with patients and physicians coordinating their pharmacy care plan. Danielle has a genuine passion for helping people and serving the senior community. At Home Care Assistance, she looks forward to making a difference in the live's of our clients and their loved ones.