Fort Worth's First Choice for Senior Health Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Fort Worth
- White Settlement
- Southwest Tarrant County
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Fort Worth and the broader community with the one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Fort Worth, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Fort Worth - South.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Having lost his father over 5 years ago, Will knew he needed to keep his father’s passionate spirit alive. His father had his own business for over 40 years and made a huge impact on the community he served. When Will was introduced to Home Care Assistance, he knew this was the organization that would make his father proud. Their mission is simple – Changing the Way the World Ages – but so powerful. With over 23 years of sales and sales management experience, Will is excited to lead the Fort Worth Home Care Assistance team in providing exceptional care to seniors in the Fort Worth community.
Betsy grew up in a very close-knit family and her grandparents had a huge impact on her life. When her grandmothers became ill, she knew she wanted to play a role in their care. Through these personal experiences with her grandmothers, Betsy found her calling. After graduating with a degree in Human Development, she began her career caring for young mothers and their newborns at The Children’s Home. With the addition of two children in her growing family, Betsy began volunteering in numerous organizations trying to make an impact on those in need within her community. As her youngest child is getting ready to graduate from high school, she is excited to get back to her roots in Human Development. Betsy is passionate about ensuring all seniors are cared for with the Balance Care Method™ that focuses on their emotional, spiritual, and mental needs in addition to their physical requirements. Her goal is to provide seniors with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives in the comfort of their own home.
Growing up, Jessica spent a significant amount of time with her grandparents. Her grandmother was ill her entire childhood, and Jessica fell into the role of her caregiver without even knowing it. After the passing of her grandparents, she spent time in high school volunteering in the Alzheimer’s unit at the local nursing home. Her first “official” job was in group homes that provided assistance for adults with developmental disabilities, which stole her heart; she knew a career in healthcare was her passion. While in college Jessica worked in a psychiatric emergency setting both as a Clinical Assistant, and taking on some upper level duties and learning the administrative aspects of running a healthcare facility. After receiving her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas at Arlington, she attended a year of Graduate School for Integrative Medicine. This program really drove home the importance of lifestyle choices and how they affect the aging process. The Balanced Care and Cognitive Therapeutics Methods used at Home Care Assistance are what set us apart from other care companies. By implementing these methods we really do change the way the world ages.