Fort Lauderdale’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- Lauderdale by The Sea
- Galt Ocean Mile
- Coral Ridge
- Victoria Park
- Wilton Manors
- Oakland Park
- and more!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and learn more about Home Care Assistance of Fort Lauderdale. As you research potential in home care options for you or your loved ones, we recognize that this may be a stressful, overwhelming, and uncertain time for you and your family. Even if you are researching for a potential need in the future, please know that not all home care agencies are alike or have the same values. You should know that we’re here to serve your needs and will do everything we can to make you or your loved one’s life better and more enjoyable.
We have been recognized as a Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice for 4 years in a row by Home Care Pulse (an independent, 3rd party company that benchmarks home care agencies nationally). Home Care Pulse also awarded Home Care Assistance of Fort Lauderdale the 2019 Leader in Excellence Award as being in the top 10% of home care agencies nationally.
Please consider us a resource as you consider care options--we're happy to help in any way we can (even if you never use our services).
We provide one-on-one support that allows your loved ones to live safely and independently at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- “My Dad was so impressed with your demeanor and everyone you sent was attentive and helpful. I was at my wit’s end and I am glad you were able to step in and help until my brother could understand the seriousness of the situation. I wish we had found and retained you sooner. I will never forget what you did.”
- “I would tell people that they have some really good people working for them because they are honest, dependable, and on time. The caregivers have all been respectful and very caring. Home Care Assistance’s owner has impressed us too.”
- “The service from Home Care Assistance has impressed me because it is making my mom happy. They have good employees who are doing good things for their clients. The office staff has impressed me by getting everything going with the services quickly.”
- “We contacted Home Care Assistance (HCA) when we needed assistance for both of my elderly parents — one struggling with Parkinson’s disease and the other recovering from major surgery. The owner could not have been more accommodating, helpful, professional, or compassionate. The Home Health assistants he sent to care for my parents are kind, attentive, trustworthy, and responsible. They each have quickly become an invaluable part of our family. I would have had to quit my job to take care of my parents full time if it were not for HCA. I highly recommend them.”
- “I chose Home Care Assistance because they were credited and they were able to meet the needs of my dad. The office staff is very responsive and has very open minded communication. Home Care Assistance has not let me down. [They] have allowed me to go to work now.”
- “I selected Home Care Assistance because they were the best of the lot. I am happy with everything. Home Care Assistance is constantly checking up on everything. I would recommend Home Care Assistance because they are an understanding and compassionate company.”
- “Good fortune to find Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale when I needed competent, caring aides to help with my mother at home. I found this company though an email service and was impressed with the owner’s follow through from the start. At that time, my needs were rather open and evolving and I did not sign up with them immediately. The owner touched base in a very unassuming way and clearly showed his caring and compassion. When my mother was ready to return home from rehabilitation, he very promptly completed all necessary paperwork and selected the aides to work with her. The attention to detail was impressive as was the sincerity…Exceptional personal service with hands on work by the owner.”
- “I appreciate that the office staff at Home Care Assistance is easy to work with whenever something comes up. They communicate with me quite often to ensure that our services are going well. The services that are being provided by Home Care Assistance are great, and the capability of the caregiver is what made the difference. The caregiver talks to my husband in a way that shows that she really cares about him.”
- “The owner of this company was wonderful. He was concerned and helpful at all times. The care taker he sent did everything that was asked of her and more. She was well liked by my mother. When I suddenly needed help at night that was quickly taken care of with a second person that was well liked also.”
- “I selected Home Care Assistance because it was hard to take care of my mother ourselves. They are personable and fact orientated. You will feel comfortable to have them in your home. The caregiver is on time, dependable, helps my mom shower, and my mom loves her. She is a great companion for my mom because my mother doesn’t like to be alone. She does an excellent job–is on time, persistent, and does what you ask. “
Meet the Team
Coming from a family of physicians, Manpreet has always been surrounded by healthcare and been drawn to having a positive social impact in whatever he does. He started HCA with this vision in mind: being the best home care provider in Ft. Lauderdale and truly having a Client First mentality. Taking care of the elderly is a value that’s been ingrained and taught to Manpreet his whole life; his parents are from India, where the culture requires giving elders the utmost respect and love. With family and friends, Manpreet’s seen firsthand how quality, 1-on-1 care can make a big difference. He understands the emotional and physical challenges that can arise when loved ones need care.
Professionally, Manpreet has a strong history of leading companies and working in healthcare. He worked as a Consultant with McKinsey & Company, where he advised healthcare providers on improving patient care, quality, and access. He was also Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Alpha Atlantic Capital, a firm that acquired multifamily properties across the U.S. Finally, he is a Founding Board Member and Treasurer of the Dasvandh Network: a non-profit, online giving platform aimed to ignite charitable donations within the Sikh community.
Manpreet graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania with a dual-degree: B.S. (finance concentration) from the Wharton School of Business and a B.A. in Economics as a liberal arts major. He also holds an MBA in Social Enterprise, Management & Strategy, Marketing, and Managerial Analytics from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Annie is a licensed nurse practitioner, specialized in Adult/Gerontology Primary Care. She comes skilled in patient assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and support within the adult/senior community.
Professionally, Annie has solid experience working with elders. She also works at ChenMed, a clinical organization committed to bringing superior health care to seniors. Annie knew she wanted to work with elders during her nursing school rotations. She spent significant time with the geriatric population and gained a great deal of knowledge and insights from the patients she cared for.
She received a Bachelors in Health Science from Florida International University and holds an accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania, where she also completed a Master of Science in Nursing (certification in Adult/Gerontology Primary Care).
As the Employee Care Manager, Janelle is responsible for managing our caregivers and ensuring that they have the skills, knowledge, and resources to provide the premier home care services that our clients deserve. Janelle recruits, screens, hires, and trains our caregivers, while also, managing the scheduling activities within our company. She takes great care in maintaining caregiver/client relationships, ensuring caregiver and client satisfaction, and ensuring that our caregivers understand how to apply our Balanced Care Method- philosophy in all aspects of care services.
Janelle developed a passion for elderly care during her extensive time in the healthcare field. She took care of many elderly clients when she worked as a Patient Care Technician in the hospital. She strives for excellence as seen in the amount of compassion and enthusiasm she puts into taking care of the elderly. Janelle also comes from a background in home care, which adds to her thorough knowledge in the hiring process and building long-lasting relationships with caregivers and clients.
Janelle's deep understanding and passion for caring about others comes naturally to her, making her such a vital and important part of our team.