Encinitas' First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Solana Beach
- Del Mar
- Rancho Santa Fe
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Encinitas and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Encinitas, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Encinitas.
We offer high quality assisted living services where seniors most prefer to live: in their own home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Camille has been a part of the Home Care Assistance team since 2013 and brings over 15 years of professional experience in the home care industry. She has a bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, as well as an Associate’s degree in Vocational Nursing. Camille is a Qualified Dementia Care Specialist through the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America and enjoys using her knowledge to lead a monthly Dementia Training Series for Home Care Assistance caregivers. As a seasoned Care Manager, she is able to help clients and their families through an often difficult journey pulling resources from her professional network and help map out a truly personalized long term care plan. Camille is a compassionate and dedicated team member, and her specialized knowledge of dementia care helps us provide unique, high-quality care management for clients and peace of mind for their families.
Gabrielle has been in the health care arena in San Diego County for nearly a decade. After graduating from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, she decided to transition her focus into the health care industry. She learned first-hand the importance of excellent care in a home setting after the unfortunate stroke of a family member. This experience shifted her perspective and career ambitions towards helping others obtain the resources they need in order to live a dignified and happy life in their home environment. Shortly after, she began working as a Marketing and Sales Representative for a local home care agency, eventually moving onto an opportunity as the Director of Marketing for a large skilled nursing and rehab facility in San Diego County. Her heart remained in the home care world, and she is fulfilled every day supporting and working with people who are in need of caregiving services.
Jennifer is the Regional Director of Client Services and acts as the ‘match maker’ of Home Care Assistance. She is able to match clients with caregivers by listening to and respecting their needs and preferences. She understands the complexities of working with families and individuals and works hard to meet their home care goals each and every day to provide the best in quality care. Jennifer has been working with older adults and Home Care Assistance for almost a decade and is considered by clients, families and other elder care professionals to be a true industry expert and leader.
Jason is a San Diego native and has been in the field of marketing and sales for 20 years. He holds a Residential Care for the Elderly Certificate (RCFE) and began his career in the health care industry 8 years ago as an administrator for an assisted living facility. From there Jason moved on to a Marketing Director for a nationwide Assisted Living Community. He understands the importance of home safety and is passionate about helping seniors age in place. Jason was fortunate and able to assist in the caretaking of his grandmother so that she was able to age in the comfort of her own home and he appreciates the value of good caregiving services.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and, finally, intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
Jonna's professional experience is in sales, mentoring, and strategic market development. Her education includes a B.A. in Human Communication Studies from California State University, Fullerton and a M.A. in Counseling from Azusa Pacific University. Jonna started in the health care industry in 2011 as an Admissions and Marketing Director for a skilled nursing facility. She has extensive sales experience in the post-acute sector including skilled nursing facilities, home health, and non-medical home care. Jonna's most recent position was the Area Operations and Sales Manager for a non-medical home care agency for Orange County, South Bay, and Inland Empire regions. Jonna's personal philosophy is to change the outlook of how others view and experience senior healthcare. She is absolutely thrilled to be a part of an innovative team that is truly defining how the world is aging.
Cindy has been in the healthcare field for over 5 years, where she began as a CNA. She also brings previous experience working in nursing facilities and home care. She really enjoys working with the elderly being part of their recovery. Enjoy the one-on-one connection is what she loves about her current role. Her goal is to put a smile on the face of every person she works with. Her personal philosophy is "always treat others how you want to be treated".