Edmonton's First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- and more!
Welcome to Home Care Assistance Edmonton serving Edmonton, St. Albert and surrounding areas, where our mission is to change the way the world ages! Providing home care services with a more holistic approach, via our Balanced Care Method™, our superior staff of caregivers are willing and available 24/7.
Owner of Home Care Assistance of Edmonton, Zareena Ali, has witnessed first-hand the obstacles and struggles families face when a loved one’s health declines. It is a journey filled with emotion, unexpected decisions, and uncertainty. Having faced many of these challenges throughout her journey in the home care industry she have learned that the foundation for a successful and positive senior care experience depends on the quality of care.
At Home Care Assistance Edmonton, we strive to make a real difference in our clients’ lives by ensuring exceptional home care and support to fulfill their need for independence. If you or a loved one are experiencing a recent decline in health or finding it difficult to balance everyday home up-keep, please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss some of the options that may be waiting for you!
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Edmonton.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
With more than two decades of home care experience, Zareena has been involved at all levels of home care from assisting direct care needs during staffing shortages, hiring the right caregiver for the company, training and mentoring for success to manage large groups of staff and clients by coordinating client care needs. Her passion doesn’t go unnoticed, engaging at every level as Zareena is always eager to help by making a real difference in clients and families’ lives. She provides an extra touch of care bringing forward a positive and supportive attitude in every situation. er passion, experience and commitment to excellence is what sets her apart from other Home Care Assistance programs, providing 24/7 service and dedication.
Zain, son of Zareena Ali, sought out university schooling to become an Anthropologist. From Zain's experience with home care he grew to be passionate and compassionate for the stories of those who came before him and the value in understanding where you come from. Last year Zain was awarded for Best Undergraduate Student Research at the 2016 Canadian Archaeological Association Conference for his work in Doing Bodo Without Bodo: Bringing Alberta’s Archeology into the Classroom. He believes each human is unique on their own but all belong to larger cultures that can help bring us together in similarities, the overall arching of that being we are all a part of mankind. Within health care the compassionate coordination between all those involved produces high quality lifestyles and freedom for the client and their loved ones to live the life they seek.