Cedar Valley's First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Cedar Valley
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Cedar Valley and the broader community with the one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Cedar Valley, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home. We are proud to be a Certified Music & Memory organization.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Cedar Valley.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors must prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
What started as a part-time medical receptionist job at a durable medical company over 10 years ago turned into a love for the industry. After receiving my degree in medical billing, I landed at NuCara, which exposed me to the vast area of pharmacy. All these experiences have fueled my desire to help people stay independent in their homes.
I’m incredibly excited to join the Home Care Assistance team, as I love helping people. I have discovered a true passion for my elderly clientele in real estate, and am excited to further assist some of that older generation with even more detail assistance. I also love working with providers and family members, who are making decisions for this elderly generation. I love the loyalty that can be found with this more seasoned generation, and love knowing this company will give comfort to families knowing their loved one will be personally cared for, just like family. I have a very close relationship with my grandmother and love knowing that I will give care to other families, just as I would expect for my own grandmother.
My name is Erin Wilmot and I am an Employee Care Manager with Home Care Assistance. My job consists of hiring new employees and scheduling current employees. I am truly excited about taking on more roles as this company continues to grow. I have worked other jobs outside this profession chasing the almighty dollar, but my heart keeps me on this career path because senior home care truly is my passion. I think our field is exciting and full of compassion, and seeing how we can put a smile on someone’s face while helping with the simplest of challenges in life is the reason I choose to continue to do this. I have worked in this field over the last 14 years for Country View as a caregiver, Goodwill in various roles, including job coach, one-on-ones, and house manager, and Serving Hands as a manager. I was born and raised in a small town where my parents instilled in me the importance of hard work and trustworthiness. My family is very important to me, but especially my two teenage boys Landen and Aedin, who are my life. I guess we can’t forget about our dog Stanley Brown either. One of my favorite things is hanging out with my family up at the lake on the pontoon.