Care for your Elderly Loved One: An Invaluable Resource
Mom has a fall and everything changes.
If you haven’t had this experience or one like it, chances are you could soon. Home care can make all the difference when something like this happens. Senior care at home can also provide a layer of support to prevent a crisis such as a fall, or wandering out of the house, from happening.
Home care helps senior clients with:
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to medical appointments, the supermarket or pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders