- Pre-heat oven to 400˚.
- Wash, de-stem and remove yellow outer leaves of sprouts.
- Cut each sprout in half.
- Chop garlic cloves.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine halved sprouts and chopped garlic with enough olive oil to evenly coat everything.
- Pour oiled sprouts and garlic into a 11” x 17” glass pan.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Place food in serving dish and add remaining olive oil, if desired. Salt and pepper to taste, then enjoy!
Home Care Assistance can help you or a loved one today. Contact us now for your complimentary in-home assessment.Call Your Local Team
Sign-up to receive our Caregiving Collection E-Newsletter, filled with educational articles, tips and advice on aging and wellness.