- olive oil or cooking spray
- 4 large whole eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese such as Monterey Jack or Cheddar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2-3 drops hot sauce (optional)
- 2-3 pieces bacon (crumbled
- 1/2 cup Frozen spinach - defrosted with extra liquid squeezed out to measure 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat six 4-5 ounce oven proof ramekins with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Beat together the eggs and cottage cheese. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into the ramekins and place in an oven proof dish or pan. Put 1/8th inch water in the bottom of pan. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool and remove from the ramekins OR you can enjoy the soffles right out of the dish!
Serving Size 1 souffle
Serving Per Container 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 146||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4