- Servings: 3-6
- Preparation Time: 10 Mins
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 4 large whole eggs
- ½ cup full fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheese such as Monterey Jack or Cheddar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- A couple drops of hot sauce (optional)
- 2-3 pieces of bacon (crumbled)
- Frozen spinach - defrosted with extra liquid squeezed out to measure ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat six 4-5 ounce oven proof ramekins with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Beat together the eggs and cottage cheese. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into the ramekins and place in an oven proof dish or pan. Put 1/8th inch water in the bottom of pan. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool and remove from the ramekins OR you can enjoy the soffles right out of the dish!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 146||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.1||2%|
|Saturated Fat 4.3||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1||0%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
|Vitamin D 51%||Calcium 8%|
|Iron 5%||Potassium 3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4