1 large russet potato
4 tbsp butter
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
8 ounces shredded roasted chicken
½ cup green vegetable
- Peel and cut the potato into 1-inch chunks.
- Place the potatoes in pot and cover with water. Add ½ tsp salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain the potatoes and place back into pot.
- Cook over medium heat. Using a fork, stir and mash constantly to release excessive moisture. Turn off heat.
- Continue mashing with fork and add butter, salt and garlic powder.
- Serve with roasted chicken and a green vegetable.
Serving Per Container 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 500||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 5%||Iron 17%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4