2 lbs brussels sprouts
3 tbsps olive oil
1 stp sea salt
1/4 cup hazelnuts (roasted and roughly chopped)
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim the stems and cut the brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss together the brussels sprouts, olive oil and sea salt.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven. Bake for 25 minutes. The Brussels sprouts will be browned and slightly crispy.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts onto a serving platter and scatter the hazelnuts and pomegranate seeds onto the top of the Brussels sprouts.
Serving Per Container 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 137||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 55%||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4