- 2 slices soft sourdough bread
- 1 tbsp softened butter softened (butter from grass-fed cows is best)
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- To taste Sea salt and black pepper
- Lay the bread out side by side and butter both pieces.
- Lay cucumber slices onto on piece of the bread.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining slice of bread (place buttered side against the cucumber).
- Cut sandwich into halves or quarters. If preferred, cut the crust off the sandwich
Serving Size 1 Sandwich
Serving Per Container
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 305||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 3%||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4