Breakfast Barley with Banana & Sunflower Seeds
Breakfast is essential for your loved one, and we decided to highlight A Sunflower Seed based breakfast bowl to make the mornings brighter.
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking pearl barley
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted salted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1. Combine 2/3 cup water and barley in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes.
- 2. Stir and let stand 2 minutes.
- 3. Top with banana slices, sunflower seeds, and honey.
Recipe sourced from Health.com