Birmingham's First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Indian Springs
- Vestavia Hills
- Mountain Brook
- Surrounding Areas
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Birmingham and the broader community with the one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Birmingham, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Birmingham.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors prefer most: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- "Reliable, friendly staff. Appreciated all the help they provided for my mother."
- "They're loving, caring, and very compassionate with you and your loved one's. They also have the most wonderful staff, with big hearts."
- "The caregiver from Home Care Assistance is attentive, empathetic, has good conversation skills, and helps when something in my or my husband's schedule is off."
- "The office staff with Home Care Assistance does whatever we decide is needed. This makes me feel like I'm not a one-man band now, but I have a team."
- "Home Care Assistance was there for me through the hard times. They provided support to me while my mother's health was declining."
Meet the Team
My son Gary, and I, own and operate the Home Care Assistance here in Birmingham, Alabama. I handle the majority of our Client Care, Operations, and Management, as well as share a lot of our other business tasks with Gary. Through my entire career, I have always worked with others to complete goals and make sure everyone involved with those goals was satisfied. I love making sure that seniors can stay in their homes and be taken care of and comfortable. We really are 'Changing The Way The World Ages'.
I have made a couple of career changes in the past, and when offered the chance to make a career out of helping others, I couldn't refuse. I do the majority of our Human Resource work and share multiple responsibilities with Debra. I love what we do and love being able to offer rewarding work to our caregivers. I've always been a team player and always keep everyone else's interests in mind to make sure that not only our client's are satisfied, but that our employees are satisfied too.