Austin's First Choice for Senior Health Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Bee Cave
- Cedar Park
- Dripping Springs
- Lago Vista
- Liberty Hill
- Round Rock
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Austin and the broader community with the one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Austin, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Austin.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
- What a great team. We have been using HCA for almost 2 years and have always felt that Mom’s well being is their first priority. Regardless of the emergency, the team is ready to help. It’s a great comfort knowing the caregivers and the entire staff are there for us and will be responsive to our needs.
- They were sanity-savers! My mother had cancer and had refused in-home care. We finally insisted and hired Home Care Assistance of Austin – just for the day. Within two days she went from not wanting anyone in her home to requesting 24×7 care from them. They were great for her, and for us. Thanks guys!
- Our family has been blessed by the help we receive from Home Care Assistance. My brother’s disabling surgery was made so much more manageable with the help of our aide and the support from everyone at the agency. I can highly recommend anyone stop their search at your website and trust they will get quality, honesty and reliability from everyone at Home Care Assistance. I can’t imagine working with any other agency that could meet the high standard already set by Home Care Assistance and their staff! Thank you for all you do!
- Wonderful people who are caring and understanding of your needs. We love our care giver she is exactly the kind of person we needed. I would recommend this company to everyone.
- Home Care Assistance came to us to care for my father in our hour of need and I must say that to a person, each one of the care-givers performed above and beyond the call of duty. They were professional, caring and completely and absolutely dependable in every aspect. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- My wife had severe difficulties arising from radiation treatment after her lung cancer metastasized into her brain – difficulties thinking, remembering, moving. The Home Care Assistance team were good at their jobs, got along well with Donna and really helped with her quality of life. Then we found the cancer had returned and the team helped sustain Donna, keeping her interested in life, well-fed and happy throughout her Hospice care at home. Very highly recommended indeed.
Meet the Team
With more than 15 years of business management experience, Andrew is focused on oversight and development of financial and operational systems that ensure the framework for providing exceptional care. In addition to his role with HCA, Andrew serves with various community organizations and is dedicated to building relationships within the community that promote the “Aging in Place” philosophy.
Natalie is a Registered Nurse with over 15 years of experience in healthcare administration and nursing care including medical-surgical, oncology, and special-needs procedural care. She is able to contribute a wide knowledge base to her client care management team. Natalie’s primary role is to lead and oversee the Client Services Team, including Care Managers and Caregivers. She is responsible for ensuring that the Client Services Team delivers exceptional care to each client we have the privilege of serving.
Danielle Garrett serves as a Client Care Manager, working with clients and their families at Home Care Assistance. Danielle has worked professionally in various social service and caregiving roles since 2010. Her strong passion to help others in need led to a desire to become a licensed social worker (LBSW) and pursue human services as a career. Through her education and daily work, Danielle is committed to Changing the Way the World Ages.
As a Client Care Manager at Home Care Assistance, Morgan’s goal is to comprehensively address the needs of her clients. Morgan appreciates sitting down with her clients and hearing their stories, wishes, and concerns as they enter a new chapter of life with caregiver services. Morgan has a Masters Degree in Social Work from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville with a background in mental health services and oncology. Morgan grew up in the St. Louis area and enjoys reading, cooking, hiking, and learning new things.
John Potocki joined the Home Care Assistance team in 2013. John started as a caregiver, then became staffing coordinator and now serves as Business Development Manager, handling all marketing and community liaison responsibilities. John also works in a hospital as a Cardiac Sonographer. Outside of work, John performs regularly around Austin as a singer/songwriter. John has a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts Degree from the University of Central Florida and an Applied Sciences Associates Degree from Austin Community College.
Brooke Hunt joined the Home Care Assistance team in 2017, where she currently serves as an Employee Care Manager. Brooke believes that happy caregivers make happy clients. Brooke is originally from Michigan but moved to Texas for the warmer weather. In her spare time, Brooke enjoys exploring Austin and spending time with her family. Brooke is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Columbia Southern University.
Betsy Montemayor joined the Home Care Assistance team in 2015. She serves as a Lead Caregiver, assisting in the supervision and development of our caregivers. Betsy believes that one should treat others the same way they wish to be treated; for this reason she treats people with courtesy and respect. Betsy is trained in our Balanced Care Method and Cognitive Therapeutic Method, she is CPR and First Aid certified, and Blood Pathogen certified. Betsy is experienced in working with clients with a wide variety of conditions including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Dementia, COPD, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Behavioral Disorders, and Friedreich’s Ataxia.
Nancy Gagnon serves as a Lead Caregiver and joined the Home Care Assistance team in 2015. Nancy appreciates the opportunity to support our clients and caregivers through employee development, training, supervision, and personal attention. Nancy was originally born in Vermont but has lived in Austin since 1980. In her free time, Nancy enjoys movies, traveling, and spending time with family.
As the Home Care Assistance Office Manager, Amanda oversees the daily administrative tasks for our offices including invoicing, accounts receivable, documentation management, and payroll. Amanda holds a Master’s Degree in Biotechnology from Texas A&M University and worked as a laboratory manager in university research before joining the Home Care Assistance team in 2018. Amanda believes in hard work, kindness, and silliness in both professional interactions and personal recreation.
Gregoria Sotelo has served as a Recruitment Specialist for Home Care Assistance since 2018. She assists in the recruitment and hiring of our caregiver staff as well as a variety of administrative functions. Gregoria finds gratitude knowing she is providing our clients with the best caregivers in the area. Previously, Gregoria has worked for many years as a caregiver. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family, watching movies, and exercising.
Jennifer King is an Administrative Assistant with Home Care Assistance. She assists with staff support duties, directing and assisting visitors and employees, resolving concerns, and promoting public communication. Jennifer has been in the Healthcare Administrative field since 2003. Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys watching movies, traveling with her family, learning about different cultures and trying new things.