Arvada's First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Church Ranch
- Five Parks
- Legacy Ridge
- Leyden Ranch
- Leyden Rock
- South Westminster
- Standley Lake
- and more!
Welcome to Home Care Assistance serving Arvada, Westminster, Broomfield and surrounding communities, where our focus is QUALITY OF LIFE for your loved ones and for you. If your senior parent or relative is in need of trusted, comprehensive elderly care in Northwest Jefferson County, Western Adams County, Southwest Broomfield County or Southeast Boulder County, we can help. Our Care Managers are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We understand firsthand the rewards and challenges that come with caring for an aging loved one who may not be able to take care of their own needs due to any number of conditions, including dementia, frailty, memory loss, stroke, Parkinson’s, a fall, or recent stay at a hospital or rehabilitation center.
While finding the right care for your loved one may be difficult or confusing, you are not alone. We are here to answer any questions and to help you find the best care option for you or your loved one. Our caregivers are trained to improve quality of life no matter what the situation, via our Balanced Care Method™.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Arvada. If you are interested in applying for a caregiver position, please visit: https://HCAArvada.clearcareonline.com/apply
-A.J. & Liz Misiti, Owners
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- “We hired Home Care Assistance three months ago to help my Mom. She was a cancer patient that was told she had 3 weeks to live. With determination and help from Liz, A.J. (the owners) and the AMAZING caregivers they provided, my Mom lived for 12 weeks. This company promised to be there for her and they lived up to that promise! I would not even consider hiring anyone else! They never missed a shift, the caregivers were great and stayed late or came early anytime we asked. When we needed overnight care we called Liz at 4 pm to ask for overnight care and she had us caregivers for that night within hours! Thanks Home Care Assistance of Arvada!”
- “Home Care Assistance in Arvada, Colorado has been amazing with their thoughtfulness and caring hearts! My mother of 85 years has received exemplary care from Jessica and Lori and we are sincerely grateful to have the opportunity to work with the wonderful owners Liz and A.J. Thanks so much!”
- "Home Care Assistance of Arvada was truly a lifesaver for us. My mother has Alzheimer’s dementia and was having issues with her move to my home. At a time when we were unsure of what to do, Liz and A.J. came to our home and walked us through the process. They are such caring, loving people, I can’t say enough. They were willing to accommodate any needs we had at a moment’s notice. Mom loved the caregivers and I loved the fact that I knew she was in safe and competent hands. I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to recommend their service ... one less thing to worry about!"
- “My wife Carol had a hard two-year struggle with incurable cancer, declining steadily until life was hardly more than a pin-hole. The last year I arranged for a caretaker for weekdays, and had help from my daughters, but in the final month they needed help as well and I was no longer able to handle weekends and nights. We contacted Home Care Assistance, who provided round-the-clock attendants. I cannot really find the words to say how wonderful they were: highly competent, comforting and caring, endlessly patient and reassuring. They became family friends. Carol passed away — thankfully, in peace — clutching in her hand a little soft animal that one of the attendants had given her. It was symbolic of the relationship that had developed. I cannot praise and thank them enough.”
- “I would like to thank you and the caregivers at Home Care Assistance for the care and compassion you provided to my father…My Dad had several medical complications which restricted his mobility and impaired his health. The assistants proved by Home Care Assistance were professional, knowledgeable and caring. Just as important, they were kind and compassionate human beings that significantly helped his mental outlook and provided friendship and companionship during a difficult period. My Dad genuinely enjoyed the friendship and trust that he developed with his caregivers. I also appreciate your administrative ability to coordinate with our long term care insurance company. I would not hesitate to recommend your service to others.”
- “My sincere thanks to you and your staff at Home Care Assistance for coming to my 11th hour rescue back in May…Your Caregiver helped me shower daily, made my bed, prepared meals and did some food shopping, light cleaning and the laundry. She was a gem, always on time, and her manner and demeanor exhibited her many years of experience as an expert Caregiver. She was dependable, calm, caring and trustworthy. I also enjoyed her lovely sense of humor. I also salute you for your flexibility in making the effort to accommodate a prospective client at the “last minute,” as well as your reasonable cost for the excellent care received.”
- "I have been thrilled with the quality of care provided by Home Care Assistance Arvada. Angela, Karen, Kellie and Jody are absolutely incredible caregivers. I could have interviewed 25 caregivers and never found one, much less four, who are so well matched to me. When owners A.J. & Liz say that they hire only the best caregivers, and that they are committed to matching their clients with the best-suited caregivers, they are telling the truth!"
Meet the Team
A. J. Misiti oversees the marketing and business development functions at Home Care Assistance Arvada and assists co-owner, Liz Misiti, with day-to-day operations. His experience caring for older adults combined with his enthusiasm for meeting and helping others make him a great asset to the Colorado senior care community. A.J. graduated with a B.S. degree in chemical engineering from Virginia Tech and previously worked in the heavy industries technology field. “While my previous career was fulfilling, I have been called to this profession. That calling makes a great difference in how you approach your clients and associates.”
Liz Misiti is the Client Care Manager at Home Care Assistance Arvada, providing day-to-day operational leadership. She enjoys meeting with clients and getting to know them and their families. Liz provides personal caregiving from time-to-time and is involved in ensuring that the company continues to raise the bar in providing the best in class when it comes to in-home care senior services. Liz says, “The Balanced Care Method far exceeds the ‘just watch TV with clients’ approach that a lot of other agencies employ. We are committed to keeping our clients engaged and living life to the fullest.”
Annmarie, oldest daughter to A.J. and Liz, works part-time with Home Care Assistance as she pursues a degree in Nutrition at Red Rocks Community College. She hopes to one day incorporate her educational background into home care and continue growing with the family business.
Karen brings many years of experience as a caregiver, Special Ed Para for Jefferson County School District, marketer and small business owner. She lives in Arvada with her husband Randy and her two youngest children, Lizzy (17) and Stephen (13). She has three adult sons, Peter (25), Luke (22), and Anthony (20). She is a native of Kansas and has been an Arvada resident for 30 years. Karen is a devout Catholic who is very active in her parish. When she is not busy serving others, Karen enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family.