Warren’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Warren and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Warren, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Warren.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Kevin is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Home Care Assistance operations in Northern/Central New Jersey. He is the first point of contact for client families, and he takes pride in ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with their home care service. Kevin discovered his passion for the home care field over a decade ago, while helping the elderly at his church at Zarephath Christian Church. Prior to joining Home Care Assistance, Kevin held various senior management positions with corporations and uses this experience to improve Home Care Assistance every day.
Carol has been with Home Care Assistance since 2011 and has a total of over 20 years of office management and bookkeeping experience. She has always loved working with numbers and the challenges that come along with it. Carol lives by the belief that if you persevere you can solve almost any problem, and her roles have given her the opportunity to work closely with the clients and employees to help solve any issues they might have.
As Director of Nursing, Roni oversees the clinical side of operations and provides clinical support for our nurses, home health aides and office staff. She works closely with Kevin, our Care Manager, to ensure all our processes meet the standards of Nursing Practice and comply with all federal, state and Board of Nursing regulations. She also makes initial and follow-up home visits to assess our client's needs and to plan and evaluate the care they receive on an ongoing basis to ensure a high quality of service for all clients.
Lisa works closely with our team on all client and caregiver activity, including service delivery, client relationship management, caregiver development, and retention. She brings years of experience as a Client Care Coordinator, which allows her to excel in this role. Lisa finds working in home care rewarding because she knows she is making a difference in the everyday lives of our clients and their families. She is passionate about securing compatible caregivers for our clients to make life more manageable and allow them to stay safe and comfortable in their own homes.
Stephanie worked as a Wellness Nurse in Assisted living communities for over a decade, previous to joining the Home Care Assistance team. Stephanie provides client assessments, creates care plans, oversees the work of the aides in carrying tailored care to our clients. Her experience as a Wellness Nurse in Assisted living communities has put her in a unique position to develop great care plans surrounding: Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, Stroke, Hospice and PT/OT needs.