Warren’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Basking Ridge
- Scotch Plains
- New Providence
- Short Hills
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Warren and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Warren, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Warren.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- The team at Home Care Assistance is fantastic. They have cared for my uncle for three years. Everyone I have dealt with has been so accommodating, professional, and caring!
- My dad likes his caregiver a lot. We had trouble finding the right match using other agencies but you matched the exact needs for my Dad. What a relief to our family. Thank you for all your help.
- My experience with Home Care Assistance was even better than I could have hoped for in a very difficult time. I found them to be very proactive – they were on top of things for both my mom and dad in providing a resolution quickly. I also found them to be always available to take my call and very compassionate and concerned. Overall I would highly recommend them to anyone if you are thinking of having home care as part of your plan in providing care for a loved one.
- The caregivers from Home Care Assistance are extremely dedicated to their profession. They have personally helped me regain so much strength in my own rehabilitation. Truly wonderful caregivers.
- I would like to extend a thank you for the great services that Home Care Assistance has provided for my mom. Our caregiver, Cynthia, is wonderful. She is very compassionate and has a lot of patience with my mom. I would recommend Home Care Assistance to anyone that has a loved one in the home that needs live in care
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my mom these last couple of months. The care enabled my mom to spend her last months in her home with her family. My sister and I really appreciate the effort that you made. I think it made a big difference in the quality of my mom’s life. I am so thankful you are there to take care of my father now.
Meet the Team
Kevin is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Home Care Assistance operations in Northern/Central New Jersey. He is the first point of contact for client families, and he takes pride in ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with their home care service. Kevin discovered his passion for the home care field over a decade ago, while helping the elderly at his church at Zarephath Christian Church. Prior to joining Home Care Assistance, Kevin held various senior management positions with corporations and uses this experience to improve Home Care Assistance every day.
Carol has been with Home Care Assistance since 2011 and has a total of over 20 years of office management and bookkeeping experience. She has always loved working with numbers and the challenges that come along with it. Carol lives by the belief that if you persevere you can solve almost any problem, and her roles have given her the opportunity to work closely with the clients and employees to help solve any issues they might have.
As Director of Nursing, Roni oversees the clinical side of operations and provides clinical support for our nurses, home health aides and office staff. She works closely with Kevin, our Care Manager, to ensure all our processes meet the standards of Nursing Practice and comply with all federal, state and Board of Nursing regulations. She also makes initial and follow-up home visits to assess our client's needs and to plan and evaluate the care they receive on an ongoing basis to ensure a high quality of service for all clients.
Lisa works closely with our team on all client and caregiver activity, including service delivery, client relationship management, caregiver development, and retention. She brings years of experience as a Client Care Coordinator, which allows her to excel in this role. Lisa finds working in home care rewarding because she knows she is making a difference in the everyday lives of our clients and their families. She is passionate about securing compatible caregivers for our clients to make life more manageable and allow them to stay safe and comfortable in their own homes.
Stephanie worked as a Wellness Nurse in Assisted living communities for over a decade, previous to joining the Home Care Assistance team. Stephanie provides client assessments, creates care plans, oversees the work of the aides in carrying tailored care to our clients. Her experience as a Wellness Nurse in Assisted living communities has put her in a unique position to develop great care plans surrounding: Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, Stroke, Hospice and PT/OT needs.