- Live-In Specialists – We are Utah's Live-In Specialists. Our caregivers are experienced and exceptionally trained in round-the-clock care. Clients and their families have greater peace of mind when live-in caregivers monitor safety, attend to immediate or daily needs and provide companionship. Research suggests by providing 24/7 care many seniors live longer and more fulfilling lives. This distinctive level of care enhances a senior's sense of well-being by helping them maintain their relationships, identity and individuality.
- Services – We are pleased to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers who provide a holistic approach to service. They encourage independence and engage clients in physical, mental and social activities. We lend a hand with meal preparation, personal hygiene, medical reminders, transportation, light housekeeping and much more. We design our services to meet the unique needs of each client either around the clock or for some portion of the day.
- We are Accessible – Home Care Assistance of Utah can be reach 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our highly skilled team is on call day and night to meet the needs of our clients or respond to an urgent request of their family.
- Referral Sources – We value the trust placed in us by care managers, nurses, physicians, attorneys, hospitals, senior centers, assisted living administrators and clients. Many families are referred to us from our local community. Our national reputation for unsurpassed care fosters relationships with other professionals serving seniors. We have solutions.
- Caregiver Screening – Historically our highly selective hiring process generates one caregiver for every twenty-five applicants. All caregivers must pass a rigorous background check which includes fingerprinting, medical and driving histories and work reference documentation. We meet and exceed the Utah legislative requirements for screening of in-home caregivers. Our corporate PhD psychologists have developed an exclusive Caregiver Personality Screening. This targeted test verifies honesty, kindness, conscientiousness and other essential traits to be a Home Care Assistance employee. The administration of this screening process allows seniors and their families to have confidence and trust in the caregiver matched to their needs.
- Caregiver Training – Our caregivers receive continuing education on the scientifically studied Balanced Care Method™. Home Care Assistance caregivers are experienced and trained in caring for seniors suffering from neurological disorders, orthopedic rehabilitations, physical illness and an inability to accomplish activities required for daily living.
Balanced Care Method™
- National Organization – Home Care Assistance operates over 60 offices in North American and is currently caring for more than 2000 clients who remain in their own homes. With over ten years of experience serving seniors you can trust Home Care Assistance to meet and exceed your family's expectations.
- No Contract for Length of Service – To make it easier for families to try in-home care we do not ask you to make a commitment for duration of service. Thus alleviating one less concern, so that families can focus on the needs of their elderly parents. This allows families to try in-home care and learn of its distinctive benefits without obligation.
- We Will Be There – You can have confidence that a compassionate and skilled caregiver will arrive on time, each time to serve you. Our automated time reporting system requires that caregivers check in and out for appointments from a home phone or a care manager is notified. Punctuality is our hallmark. Reliability is our trademark.