Your Trusted Richmond Home Care Provider
Thank you for considering Home Care Assistance of Richmond. We are delighted to be at your service. Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. Home Care Assistance is unique in the home care industry with our exclusive Balanced Care Method™. From our caregivers to our staff, everyone is committed to providing exceptional care to our senior clients and excellent support to their families. We are the trusted choice for high quality premium home care in Richmond. If you or a loved one needs care and companionship, please feel free to call one of our expert care managers to find out how we can help.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
About Home Care Assistance
- Becky Grim, the owner, has been involved since my original call for information. My 84 year old mother had fallen resulting in a very badly sprained foot and ankle and shoulder. She could barely walk, couldn't dress or undress herself due to her shoulder, and was pretty much dependent on someone else to do most things. Since my siblings and I had work obligations the next week, I contacted Becky Grim after doing a search on the internet. She has been wonderful. The home care workers she sent were caring, took care of my mom's needs, and were fabulous. I would recommend them without hesitation. They helped my mom get showered, dressed, they washed and dried the sheets and then changed the bed. They made and served her a meal each time they came, and they even cleaned up around the house when they weren't working directly with my mom. WOW!!! They were great!
- My mother came home to an independent living facility after a hospital stay. She was on hospice and bedridden and needed 24 hour care. Homecare assistance provided excellent full coverage. The providers were there on time and all coverage was coordinated so I did not have to worry about anything. Most importantly, the providers went out of their way to make my family member comfortable. Nothing was too much for them. They encouraged her, fixed all meals, cleaned up everything. They took extra time to look up questions my Mom had, to play music for her and whatever she asked. They became friends over time. I would recommend this service to anyone.
- Home Care Assistance is a blessing. My husband was in the hospital and I knew he was going to need a helping hand. I was communicating with Becky Grim prior to my husband’s release from the hospital, and she was on standby ready to provide care. When I called her and told her hubby was coming home, everything was taken care of. Help was here before I knew it. If you have a loved one that needs a caregiver, do not hesitate to call. They are a wonderful company and their service is above and beyond.
- HCA provides 24 hour live-in companions for my mother. They've been superb about ensuring 100% seamless coverage, even when emergencies have occurred. HCA has been helping us out for over 8 months now, through some very trying times. Everyone is always looking out for my mother and the staff has gone above and beyond to find just the right people to work with her.
- Home Care Assistance did a fantastic job helping my mother after her hip surgery! My mom was reluctant to accept any help; she wanted me there to help her. I work and have children so there was no way I could provide the care she needed. The Home Care Assistance caregivers were very caring and professional. They did a much better job than I could have done!!
- A little over five years ago, my mother suffered a stroke. I was referred to Home Care Assistance of Richmond in early 2011. Initially, they provided companion care for my mother during the day, seven days a week. As my mother's physical condition continued to worsen, I extended the care to 24 hours a day. I have been very pleased with Home Care for a number of reasons. One is continuity of care providers. My mother has the same two caregivers week in and week out. This has given me the opportunity to get to know the caregivers and establish a working relationship with them. They have become an integral part of my mother's medical team which includes her primary care physician, neurologists and therapists. Also, the companions demonstrate an actual concern for my mother's well-being. They are compassionate and caring in the way they interact with her. And there is no price you can place on the peace of mind knowing that a loved one is being cared for in a manner that you would provide yourself if possible.