Redondo Beach's Premier Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Redondo Beach
- Palos Verdes Estates
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Rolling Hills
- Rolling Hills Estates
- San Pedro
- Hermosa Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- El Segundo
- and more!
Since opening our doors in early 2015, Home Care Assistance has served Redondo Beach, and LA's greater South Bay communities with our exceptional caregivers & proprietary programs focused on aging longevity. We provide one-on-one support that allows your loved ones to live safely and independently at home. Our dedicated care managers and caregivers have worked with hundreds of families in the South Bay, and the way we meet most of our clients is through word-of-mouth recommendations.
Our Care Managers provide complimentary in-home assessments and are able to match our caregivers with clients not only based on their home care needs but also their personalities and interests. We offer high-quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Team
Jonna's professional experience is in sales, mentoring, and strategic market development. Her education includes a B.A. in Human Communication Studies from California State University, Fullerton and an M.A. in Counseling from Azusa Pacific University. Jonna started in the health care industry in 2011 as an Admissions and Marketing Director for a skilled nursing facility. She has extensive sales experience in the post-acute sector including skilled nursing facilities, home health, and non-medical home care. Jonna's most recent position was the Area Operations and Sales Manager for a non-medical home care agency for Orange County, South Bay, and Inland Empire regions. Jonna's personal philosophy is to change the outlook of how others view and experience senior healthcare. She is absolutely thrilled to be a part of an innovative team that is truly defining how the world is aging.
Mina is a Licensed Vocational Nurse and began her career in health care in 2011. Since then, she has learned a lot in her many roles. She started as a hospice nurse and then became a nurse for concierge doctor, home health nurse, and intake coordinator for a home health & caregiving agency. Mina believes that helping people who can't help themselves is what we are here for. By working for Home Care Assistance, she feels she can make a difference in the lives of seniors and help the home care industry thrive.
Kelvin's area of expertise is helping people, with over 10 years of experience in positions of this nature. Being able to uncover their wants and needs and put together a plan that will help them achieve all of their goals. Kelvin has a BA in psychology and experience in hospice. His personal philosophy is that adversity is the catalyst of mental toughness. Kelvin says he enjoys doing what he does because it blesses him with the opportunity bless others. He believes having the opportunity to improve and enhance the quality of someones life experience is a gift.
Monica is great at recruiting, training, and coaching caregivers to make sure that both they and their client are getting the support that they need. She has worked in both the hospital setting and home care industry for over 6 years. Monica says she enjoys putting a smile on others faces and making a difference in others lives. Her goal is to make sure clients are getting the quality care they deserve and our caregivers are getting the proper training to be a successful and great caregivers.
Amber's area of expertise revolves around scheduling the right caregiver with the right client; this is where she feels she excels. She has 5 years of experience in her field. Her recent experience relative to her position includes previously working for Princess Cruises, scheduling over 275 vendor visits with 40 vessels around the world. This gave Amber thorough knowledge and skills of scheduling, organization, and customer service skills; all needed for her current Staffing Manager position. Amber truly enjoys helping people and believes that when hard times do come around, "Everything happens for a reason. Just keep looking forward and better things will come." In her spare time, Amber does photography to raise money for Diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis; it's her way of giving back!
James brings over 15 years of customer service experience to his position at Home Care Assistance. He prides himself on his ability to provide quality customer service and understand the needs of those he serves. He has a genuine passion for helping people, which is what drew him to the home care industry. He looks forward to making a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones every day.
Laura has over a decade of experience in the medical field, where she has served as a medical assistant and front office manager. She is a certified MA with the state of California and worked for 10 years with an Internal Medicine DR who specialized in Geriatrics. Laura enjoys helping families and making them aware of all the options they have regarding home care. She hopes to help seniors live safely and independently at home.
Barbara brings years of experience in the senior care industry to her position as Care Advisor for Home Care Assistance. She previously worked at A Place for Mom, where she received an in-depth education on all of the options in senior care. It became clear to her early in her career that almost everyone wants to stay independent for as long as possible and that there is a deep desire to remain in one's own home. She also saw this to be true in her own personal experience with her mom and both of her in-laws. While the home care was for her loved ones, she also saw how the experience directly benefited her own life. She believes that having a trusted homecare partner made it possible for her to be a daughter again. Barbara came to Home Care Assistance with a passion for helping others live out their lives with happiness and dignity in the home that holds their memories. She feels she has truly done her job when she can assist families in finding the peace of mind that she was able to have during her time of need.