Lafayette’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- and more!
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care.
We provide older adults in Lafayette and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Lafayette, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Lafayette.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!
Meet the Lafayette Team
As the Home Care Liaison, Francesca coordinates premier care for seniors and provides advice and support to their loved ones and other elder care professionals. She brings over 21 years of professional experience in senior care with a background in expert-level consultation in both private and public healthcare delivery systems. A woman of many talents, Ms. Vogel is recognized for her influence within the East Bay’s healthcare industry and her experience as a lecturer of elder care topics. Her passion to help seniors maintain their independence and live well at home is very much in line with Home Care Assistance’s mission to change the way the world ages.
Jill has been with Home Care Assistance for over four years and is a valuable asset to the East Bay team. She brings over 10 years of experience in helping families find the right care for their loved ones so that they can continue aging in place. Jill believes that most people, given the choice, would rather stay in the comfort of their home as they age and so she is passionate about working with clients and their families in achieving the highest quality of in-home care.
Susan has 25 years of experience in the healthcare field and has spent the last 17 years in non-medical home care. She started her career as a Staffing Manager and quickly moved up to Executive Director before moving to Home Care Assistance. Susan's expertise in home care and her passion for advocating for seniors is critical to her role as Client Care Manager, where she offers first-class support to clients. Susan's success in developing the client-caregiver relationship allows her to expertly match clients for optimal satisfaction and comfort. Her invaluable experience and dedication make her a valuable asset to the Alamo care team.
Gaby Koch joins the East Bay Home Care Team as their new Client Care Manager. Gaby brings over three years of professional experience in home care to her new role. She has a background in health care and counseling and started her journey in the home health arena as a caregiver before quickly being promoted to staff coordinator. Her well rounded experience and her dedication to helping seniors age in place make her a perfect proponent of the company’s mission to change the way the world ages. Gaby’s passion is working with seniors and she considers her role as Client Care Manager an honor and a privilege.
Victoria has been working in staffing for Home Care Assistance for almost eight years. Previously, Victoria worked for two French health companies including Sanofi Pharmaceutical, where she spent ten years as a Marketing Assistant, and Rhone Poulenc, where she spent three years as a Marketing Consultant. She also brings over eight years of experience in billing and payroll from her role at Northview Pacific Laboratory and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Assumption College in Manila in the Philippines. Victoria is highly passionate about home care and dedicated to finding the most ideal matches for clients based on their unique care needs and individual preferences.
With expertise in staffing management, customer services, sales and marketing, Amy is highly successful in her role as Staffing Manager at Home Care Assistance Alamo. Amy is an AB Economics graduate and has over 10 years of experience in staffing. She has been with Home Care Assistance for six years and thrives because she believes that her work gives her life purpose and meaning. Amy enjoys making others happy and is thrilled to be able to help seniors live well where they most want: at home.
Decebelle, known as Deci, has five years of professional experience working in the medical field as a Medical Assistant and as a Unit Secretary for a Skilled Nursing Facility and Rehabilitation Center. Deci handled administrative and clerical duties for four nursing stations, communicated between residents/patients and clinical staff, assisted with admitting/discharging patients, and staffed certified nursing assistants and licensed nurses. Deci also has an Associate Degree in Applied Science in Medical Assisting. She brings her expertise in medical terminology, staffing and communication skills to her role as Staffing Manager, where she is proud to be a part of a team that supports older adults.
Cherie brings over 15 years of professional experience in business along with 5 years working as a caregiver and medical technician. She has degrees in both Business Accounting and Nursing. This combined expertise allows her to succeed in her role as Hiring Manager, where she hires and trains caregivers as well as provides excellent customer service and client care. Cherie's compassionate and positive personality enable her to effectively communicate with clients and caregivers to help our Alamo office provide exceptional in-home care.
Anna brings over 3 years of experience in customer service, contract/vendor management and knowledge of CRM platforms. With a background in customer service, Anna excels at communicating with others to ensure that our high standard of care is upheld. Her personal objective is to give back, which is why she enjoys being a part of an organization that improves the quality of life for older adults. Anna is a dedicated and driven team member who embodies our mission to change the way the world ages.
Jesse is a recognized leader in the home care industry, with over 12 years of experience managing, leading, and building cohesive teams and close community networks spanning from Palo Alto to Alamo. He brings a wealth of professional strengths and industry experience to Home Care Assistance as our Client Care Manager, where his broad expertise in care management is equally matched by his deep commitment to his clients and the families he serves. He approaches each unique care situation with level-headed perspective and clarity, and his clients are confident in his advice and ability to handle difficult situations, particularly in assessing and resolving conflicts.