Home Care Assistance is always recruiting talented caregivers. If you:
- have successfully completed a formal Certified Nursing Assistant training program and possess a CNA license
- have the ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care
- have a valid Texas Driver's License and Driver's Insurance
- own a vehicle
- have current CPR and First Aid certificates
- have had a TB skin test within the last year
- have a clean background check
then please give us a call at (713) 960 9988 to set up an appointment for an interview.
If you are a compassionate person interested in pursuing caregiving, please visit the Texas Board of Nursing website for more information on training courses.
If you have your CNA license from another state, it may be transferable to Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance as your Employer
We know you have a choice of home care agencies when you are looking for caregiving opportunities. Thank you for considering Home Care Assistance. We value polite, caring employees with a dedication to their clients. If you work hard for us, we will work hard on your behalf, as well.
Education and training is very important to us here at Home Care Assistance. As one of our caregivers, you will have frequent opportunities to learn and improve your skills, as well as have direction from our staff. Each of our caregivers is instructed in a Plan of Care for the client before beginning a case, and is trained in any special skills needed to care for the client.
If you are a self-motivated, compassionate caregiver, then Home Care Assistance is the perfect fit for you.