7712 I Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
With compassion and devotion, we are the quality choice for older adults who need help in the home. Our caregivers fill non-medical needs such as companionship, transportation to appointments and outings, light housekeeping, meal planning and preparation, medication reminders, bathing, exercise, and more. In short, we enhance health, safety, and independence.
HOW WE SET THE STANDARD IN HOME CARE
- We embrace a philosophy we call the Balanced Care Method™ — our exclusive program that promotes health and well-being. We train caregivers to emphasize physical activity, nutrition, mental stimulation, social ties, and a sense of purpose in the lives of our clients.
- We are the only company in central Ohio that specializes in live-in care. And for those whose needs are less, we also provide the area’s top-quality hourly service.
- We take great pride in employing the highest quality care companions.
- We believe in consistency of care companions and carefully match clients with care companions who are a good fit.
- To ensure that quality remains high and communication is clear, a Care Manager from our office oversees the relationship between caregivers and clients and stays in touch with family members.
- We are on call 24/7.
- We encourage you to try our services to see if home care is right for you.
Call our local office today at 513-891-2273 or click here to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you and your in-home care needs.
Each Home Care Assistance office is independently owned and operated.