5712 Colleyville Boulevard, Suite 120
Colleyville, Texas 76034
Thanks for your interest in Home Care Assistance of Dallas Fort Worth We're proud to offer the highest quality live-in and hourly home care in the District.
At Home Care Assistance, we know that choosing the right partner for in-home care can be a challenge. That’s why we have put together this site to help you answer any questions you may have about home care and its benefits.
Who are we?
Our Fort Worth office was established to help seniors in the area access the compassionate care they need. Our staff brings years of experience in the home care, healthcare, and nursing fields to every case we undertake.
- available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- the leading agency in comprehensive caregiver training
- the only provider of our unique Balanced Care Method of care
- the District’s live-in specialist
What is home care, and do I need it?
Balanced Care Method™
Home care is a contemporary name for an old concept. For generations, families shouldered the responsibility of caring for the elderly or homebound members of their communities. Now, with many families separated by distance or challenged by the time and expense of caring for a family member, professional home care has become an appealing alternative.
Home Care Assistance is here to provide the same quality level of compassionate care that you deserve, while enabling all family members- from those who need care to those who provide it- to regain their independence and sense of self.
Why Home Care Assistance?
All of us here in the Fort Worth office are committed to helping the elderly and homebound clients in our area. We truly believe in the value and potential of home care, and take a personal interest in each of our clients. We offer:
- an holistic approach to our clients, encouraging physical, mental, and social activities
- assistance with meal preparation, personal hygiene, bathing, medicine reminders, transportation, and other activities of daily living
- flat rates for hourly and live-in care
- fully trained, screened, and licensed caregivers
We are available anytime at (866)454-8346. Alternatively, you can contact us using the form to the right.
We know home care can make a positive difference, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Each Home Care Assistance office is independently owned and operated.