Dallas’ First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Preston Hollow
- Oak Lawn
- Highland Park
- University Park
- Lake Highlands
- White Rock Lake
- Turtle Creek
- Valley Ranch
- Las Colinas
- and more!
When you choose to connect with Home Care Assistance of Dallas, you have access the best local resources for you and your loved ones. Every day we pursue our passion to serve you in the hopes of making powerful, positive impacts, one client at a time.
For over fifteen years, Home Care Assistance and our experienced caregivers have served seniors and their families with exceptional home care. We provide older adults in Dallas and the broader community with one-on-one support that allows them to live safely and independently at home.
As the premier home care provider in Dallas / Carrollton / Coppell, we have the deepest employee roster of skilled and compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Client Care Managers are able to match our clients to caregivers not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Dallas.
We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
- Excellent care and assistance after hip replacement surgery. I ditched the rehab facility and went back home. I had professional and caring service from Hanna for three weeks 4 hours a day. We started out at 5 days a week, gradually working down to three and then two. I plan on using HCA again when I have the other hip replaced in May.
- Very personable service and quick response to start in home care. The staff are very professional, courteous, and understood our needs. The help was outstanding and much needed and exceeded our expectations during a great time of stress.
- It’s never easy to realize that your family needs more help than the family can provide on its own, and the decision to reach for outside support can be difficult. In 2006, my mom was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. My parents live in a house on their own and for the past five years, I watched my mom’s mobility and level of independence steadily decrease, and my dad’s levels of stress and responsibility significantly increase. My sister and I looked into several home care organizations and ultimately, decided upon Home Care Assistance. We were impressed with their balanced approach to care, and their thorough and genuine efforts to get to know my mom and find a Caregiver best suited for her needs. Home Care Assistance has been a huge source of support for both my parents. With the help of her Caregiver, my mom can participate in the activities she loves without needing to depend on my dad to accompany her. My dad can now enjoy some relaxing time on his own. In many ways, Home Care Assistance has given my parents a part of their life back. It has been such a relief knowing that they are in such safe and professional hands.
- Please extend my thanks to Susan (the caregiver) and her dog. I had a very unusual talk with my mom yesterday in that this was the first call in years where she was so relaxed and so happy with her day and it was clearly due to Susan and her dog. You are providing invaluable gifts to her and I just want you to know how much I appreciate it.
- Our family has been using Home Care Assistance services since October 2010 and recommend this company and their caregivers 100%. My mother has Alzheimer’s so we require personal care, companionship and light housekeeping duties. Carolina and her team of case workers really put the effort into finding the right match for the patient and their families. We have been fully supported from all members of the company and appreciate their personal touch.
- My sincere thanks to you and your staff at Home Care Assistance for coming to my 11th hour rescue back in May. Your Caregiver helped me shower daily, made my bed, prepared meals and did some food shopping, light cleaning and the laundry. She was a gem, always on time, and her manner and demeanor exhibited her many years of experience as an expert Caregiver. She was dependable, calm, caring and trust worthy. I also enjoyed her lovely sense of humor. I also salute you for your flexibility in making the effort to accommodate a prospective client at the “last minute,” as well as your reasonable cost for the excellent care received.
- My wife Carol had a hard two-year struggle with incurable cancer, declining steadily until life was hardly more than a pin-hole. The last year I arranged for a caretaker for weekdays, and had help from my daughters, but in the final month they needed help as well and I was no longer able to handle weekends and nights. We contacted Home Care Assistance, who provided round-the-clock attendants. I cannot really find the words to say how wonderful they were: highly competent, comforting and caring, endlessly patient and reassuring. They became family friends. Carol passed away – thankfully, in peace – clutching in her hand a little soft animal that one of the attendants had given her. It was symbolic of the relationship that had developed. I cannot praise and thank them enough.
- Home Care Assistance raises exactly the right banner in promoting The Balanced Care Method as the foundation for all good care. In the rush of medical care systems that focus almost exclusively on problems, The Balanced Care Method encourages an approach which emphasizes creating strengths. For centuries we have known that better health in aging is tied to physical, emotional, social, and spiritual factors. Regardless of diseases, building on these basics of good health matters.
But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building-for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.