6723 Curran Street
McLean, VA 22101
Thanks for your interest in Home Care Assistance of Northern Virginia. We're proud to offer the highest quality live-in and hourly home care in the area.
At Home Care Assistance, we know that choosing the right partner for in-home care can be a challenge. That’s why we have put together this site to help you better understand our commitment to seniors’ health and wellness.
Who are we?
Our Northern Virginia office was established in 2008 to help seniors in the area access the compassionate care they need. Our staff brings years of experience in the home care, healthcare, and nursing fields to every case we undertake.
- Northern Virginia's live-in specialist
- available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- the leading agency in comprehensive caregiver training
- the only provider of our unique Balanced Care Method of care
What is home care, and do I need it?
Home care is a contemporary name for an old concept. For generations, families shouldered the responsibility of caring for the elderly or homebound members of their communities. Now, with many families separated by distance or challenged by the time and expense of caring for a family member, professional home care has become an appealing alternative.
Home Care Assistance is here to provide the same quality level of compassionate care that you deserve, while enabling all family members- from those who need care to those who provide it- to regain their independence and sense of self.
Why Home Care Assistance?
All of us here in the Northern Virginia office are committed to helping the elderly and homebound clients in our area. We truly believe in the value and potential of home care, and take a personal interest in each of our clients. We offer:
- an holistic approach to our clients, encouraging physical, mental, and social activities.
- assistance with meal preparation, personal hygiene, bathing, medicine reminders, transportation, and other activities of daily living
- flat rates for hourly and live-in care
- fully trained, screened, and licensed caregivers
I still have questions, who do I contact?
We are available anytime at (703) 356 4333. Alternatively, you can contact us using the form to the right.
On our site, you will also find information about the areas we serve, as well as case studies from some of our satisfied clients. You can always visit our news and information blog here.
We know home care can make a positive difference, and we look forward to hearing from you.