8401 Constitution NE Ste 125
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Thank you for your interest in Home Care Assistance of New Mexico. Home Care Assistance of New Mexico is proud to offer the highest quality live-in and reliable hourly home care in the Albuquerque area (including Rio Rancho and the East Mountains).
At Home Care Assistance, we know that choosing the right partner for in-home care can be a challenge. That’s why we have put together this site to help you better understand our commitment to seniors’ wellness and independence. Feel free to look through this site for answers to your questions or simply give us a call at (505) 798-0800.
Why Home Care Assistance?
- Leadership by Example – The business is locally owned and operated by Susan Bruketta, a National Geriatric Care manager, and Skip Pascoe. Our on-staff Operations Manager and client care staff offer 36 years of combined experience in working with the aging and disabled population. Our partnerships in the local senior care and home care community have made us a source geriatric care managers rely upon.
- Live-In Specialists – We are New Mexico's Live-In Specialists and Albuquerque's most reliable hourly living assistance service. Our caregivers average 10 years experience and receive continual training in round-the-clock senior care. Clients and their families can have peace of mind with live-in caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
- Our Services – We are proude to have a distinguished reputation for professional caregivers. All of our employees must pass national private investigated background screenings, demonstrate a good driving record and drug screenings. We take no chances with our senior clients. Our caregivers take a holistic approach to our clients by encouraging independence and engaging them in physical, mental and social activities. We support seniors with meal preparation, personal hygiene, bathing, medical reminders, transportation and more on both an hourly and live-in basis.
- We are available 24/7 – We are available live by phone 24 hours a day. We don't rely on voicemail or far off answering services. We are on call day or night for all the clients we're privileged to serve.
- Our Network – We are the trusted provider of senior home care services to the clients of care managers, assisted living and nursing communities, hospital and senior centers through the greater Albuquerque area. Our clients are referred to us from many channels, and we continue to build relationships within the community on a daily basis.
- Our Caregiver Screening –We only hire one out of every thirty caregiver applicants. Our Caregivers are highly experienced Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aides. All have been nationally screened by a private investigation, and must pass our CNA competency exam. All of our employees are bonded, and insured to eliminate any liability for our clients.
- Our Caregiver Training – Based on the scientifically studied lifestyle choices of the world's longest living people, our exclusive Balanced Care Method
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
™ trains our caregivers to provide moderation and variety to our clients in the areas of nutrition, physical exercise, mental stimulation and sociability. And we require our caregivers to earn continuing education credits annually to maintain our care standards.
Balanced Care Method™
- Flat Rate – We have a flat rate fee structure, which means that as the level of need increases, our rates do not. These rates are inclusive of bonding and insuring, employee taxes and workers compensation.
- Our Live-In Care Expertise – Our in-home caregivers are trained to attend to any immediate or daily needs, monitor safety and provide companionship to our clients. Live-in care makes an affordable option for seniors who choose to have long-term care 24 hours a day.
- No Long-Term Contract – We require neither a deposit nor a long-term contract, so clients stay with Home Care Assistance only as long as they are 100% satisfied.
- Our We Will Be There Guarantee – Our automated time reporting system requires that caregivers check-in and check-out for appointments from a home phone, or our care manager is notified immediately. In the event a caregiver is delayed, your Home Care Assistance care manager will find a suitable replacement right away.
Located centrally at 2424 Louisiana Blvd near the Uptown area in Albuquerque, our office hours are 9:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for client emergencies or new client inquiries.
Call our local office today at (505) 798-0800 or click here to contact a representative.
We look forward to meeting you and your in-home care needs.
Each Home Care Assistance office is independently owned and operated.