Lincoln’s First Choice for Senior Home Care and Elder Care Services
Serving happy clients in:
- Southeast Nebraska
- Surrounding Areas
- and more!
For over 5 years, Home Care Assistance has served Lincoln and Southeast Nebraska with our exceptional caregivers. We provide one-on-one support that allows your loved ones to live safely and independently at home. We’ve worked with hundreds of families in Lincoln and the surrounding communities and meet most of our new clients through word-of-mouth recommendations.
As one of the oldest home care providers in Lincoln, we have a deep roster of skilled, compassionate caregivers. As a result, our Care Managers are able to match our clients not only based on their home care needs, but also their personalities and interests. We offer high quality assisted living where seniors most prefer: at home.
Our 24/7 Guarantee means that we will be there when you need us – days, nights and weekends. Call us today to learn more or visit our office in Lincoln.
How can we help you?
Learn more about our innovative in-home brain health program
A new approach to promoting cognitive vitality. Take advantage of the latest scientific breakthroughs in the familiar home environment.
The Home Care Assistance Advantage
Meet the Team
Amy oversees client care and caregiver hiring, training and client-caregiver matching. From first assessment to on-going client careplan evaluation, Amy seeks to understand client needs and to assure each person receives the highest level of care. She has an extensive background working with caregivers and elders, including advanced training in Hospice, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s care. “I am passionate about caring for older adults. Through emphasizing physical and mental exercise, healthy diets, social engagement and fostering a sense of purpose, we can encourage healthy aging, and longevity. We want to help change the way the world ages,” commented Amy.
Lee leads Home Care Assistance’s marketing efforts to increase awareness of our holistic approach to aging: our Balanced Care Method ™, (BCM). “Our strong reputation is built on our expertly matched and highly qualified caregivers. We want to transform how people think about aging and what it means to live healthier, better lives. I enjoy educating and informing people about a better way to age,” she said. Lee will also lend her passion for nutrition and fitness to training caregivers in the BCM and senior yoga. Prior to HCA, Lee has held various marketing and strategy positions and has been an active volunteer in her church and in Lincoln.
- I could not have been more pleased with your company's services, and most of all, the assigned caregiver. The pre-visit to my home was very reassuring that I was dealing with a company of integrity. My caregiver never stopped trying to find things to do for me. The cost was well worth the service. I would not hesitate to recommend your service in the future.
- I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring.
- The 24-hour care that Home Care Assistance provided for our mom was unparalleled. She had three caregivers, each as compassionate, dedicated and hardworking as the next. Each caregiver worked eight hour shifts, which enabled them to stay focused and well rested, and in turn, provide the best care possible.
- We chose Home Care Assistance because their care managers are extremely personable, caring and responsive. We know we can call them for anything, 24/7. They've even managed emergency scheduling requests within an hour.
- Bottom-line, your company provided me the choice of several qualified caregivers within 72 hours of my call (including a weekend); and the caregiver I selected from Home Care Assistance (Conrad) was a total blessing and I believe an answer to prayer. "Thank you" doesn't quite cut it, but that's all I have...thank you very much.
- I am writing you to express my extreme gratitude with the services that your company has provided my mother over the past month. Without your caregivers and their thoroughness in understanding difficult situations, my mother had a very good chance of not surviving her latest release from the local hospital. It was only your caregivers' critical observations that saved the day. Again, I am thrilled to have your company working with my mother, providing assistance with great personal support and encouragement to brighten her remaining time here.
- I was in a panic and desperate because I knew I would never find a caregiver so late on a Friday. But I found Home Care Assistance and couldn't be happier with their service! The woman they sent to care for my mother was just wonderful and my mother said she was so glad we found someone to care for her.
- I want to thank you and your organization for the outstanding job that you did caring for my uncle these last couple months - the care enabled my uncle to spend his last months in his home and with his friends from the men's club - my brother and I really appreciate the effort that you made - I think it made a big difference in the quality of my uncle's life.
- But beyond creating strengths for elders, families that emphasize Balanced Care will come to work together and understand more clearly how to cope with medical problems and illnesses. The secret is in the strength of the foundation of care. The rest then comes into clearer perspective; complex situations and decision-making during this time of life are better understood and engaged. Home Care Assistance is about foundation-building–for elders, families, supportive friends and, ultimately, for your health care team.
- Your company is amazing. Jessie, Jill, Mimi, and the woman in charge of staffing were efficient, fast and kind. I found out late Wednesday that mom was coming home Thursday mid-day. I called Jessie Thursday morning. Jill called me and by 1:00 they were ready to come in with someone on a 24-hour-basis. Unbelievable! Mimi has been terrific. She has helped mom with her physical needs, prepared meals, helped in the middle of the night, done laundry when mom needed it...and has kept mom safe. It has been a relief; we have not had to alter our own schedules and enjoy our spare moments visiting with mom and Mimi in a carefree manner. Family members who didn't think it necessary for mom to have any help are now on board - including mom! Thank you!