How We Help
Trusted & Knowledgeable professionals focused on Changing the Way The World Ages everyday
In-Home Assisted Living
- 9 out of 10 seniors prefer to stay in their home
- We provide 1 to 1 care when and where you need it
- In-home care allows staying in a familiar place as an alternative to a facility
- Services available around the clock or a few hours a day
Hospital to Home Care
- You have a choice!
- Getting discharged from the hospital doesn’t mean you have to go to a nursing home
- Recovery at home can help accelerate the process of getting back on your feet
- Avoid risky infections often found in facilities
- Care Management is the foundation of our service.
- Our Client Care Managers are degreed professionals.
- Client Care Managers create detailed care plans with input from client, medical team and family. Staff selection and training follow. On going needs assessment and caregiver supervision ensures your satisfaction.
- Concierge services available
- Non-pharmacological therapy services for individuals with cognitive difficulties including dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- First program of its kind to promote increased daily functioning
- Over 300 comprehensive interventions “brain exercises” that target the five primary cognitive domains
- Performed one-on-one at home
Why Choose Home Care Assistance
We strive to provide the best service. Here are a few reasons, among many others.
Daily Care Experts
We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers
We typically hire only 1 in 25 applicants and provide ongoing training and supervision.
Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts
Use our services only as long as you're 100% satisfied.
Peace of Mind
Independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 97%.
A Trusted Partner
We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Our proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on our expertise in brain health.
Read the Latest from our Home Care Blog
Balanced Care Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
In October, Brussels sprouts are one of the most delicious, seasonal vegetables, and are rich in vitamin A and dietary fiber. Here is a simple recipe for Brussels sprouts that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients or a lot of work in the kitchen!